1. May 22, 2017  

Target Health Does Not Show Value.. Only Percentage

I know TBC showed Target Health. Why does it not show here0

2. May 22, 2017  

3. May 22, 2017  
    lol why have the option to display as percentage then. .what other display would it be? It shoudl be there. Trust me I remember.

4. May 22, 2017  
    Display as percentage displays you and your party members health and mana as %, maybe you don't remember as well as you think.

5. May 22, 2017  
    All these people saying "trust me, I remember", meanwhile you can watch any video from before 3.0 and your memories don't mean jack ****.

6. May 22, 2017  
    Some videos show health numbers on enemy targets. Even in pvp.
    Check GForce II if you want to see by yourself (and enjoy some of the best TBC warrior footage ever)
    Edited: May 22, 2017

7. May 22, 2017  
    Some videos show health numbers on enemy targets. Even in pvp.
    Check GForce II if you want to see by yourself (and enjoy some of the best TBC warrior footage ever)
    you mean you can see his target exact value in Gforce videos? hmm i wonder why... lets think about it...they all duels....o wait i know why. because before the duel start he can see the exact value since the other player is friendly target or been in party with him?
    Edited: May 22, 2017

8. May 23, 2017  
    You make a point, but it still shouldn't break the rule of "you can't see your target's health value in pvp, even with an addon", which does apply here on Warmane.

I'm gonna try and group someone then leave group and duel him. Just to see what happens... wanna try it too on your side ?

9. May 23, 2017  
    Who said you canĀ“t see your targets values with addons? On retail this was possible since vanilla.