1. May 22, 2017  

GUIDE for fresh lvl 80 on icecrown ??

hi am fresh 80 on icecrown pve has never realy been my thing i played mostly on AT ( blackrock now ) since 2009 here s a picture of my xp ( i was also known as Shreddedsick xD ) :

anyway am wondering if someone could make a guide for fresh lvl 80 on icecrown realm including things like how to go from green/ blue lvl 78 gear to decent pve gear to let you do heroic dunjons at least , it's taking me too long and idk if am doing something wrong so could someone help plz ? what are the priorities / must do ..etc in order to get that decent pve gear and how long does it normaly take !

thanks cya

2. May 22, 2017  
    nvm , what was i thinking there is everything i need on youtube/google :P

3. May 23, 2017  
    Hello. Even I recently became 80 and this is what I did... first go to auction house and buy some cheap good gear. If u don't have gold then do quests as u get a lot more gold once u are 80.
    Then increase ur rep in knights of ebon blade and argent crusade as u can get pretty good gear from their quatermasters. Do icc rep farms and get the ring.
    I bought some good gear from vote points as well. I guess after all this I can do rdf hc.
    Ps. If u have any heirloom gear then get rid of it as that is of low item level and hence it will make it difficult for u to que for rdf hc.
    Hope this helped