1. May 22, 2017  

random micro screan lag

I`ve noticed that when I log in the game runs smooth as it should and my fps is good whether there is lots of people around or not. But after playing a while I start getting these 0.1 second screen freazing constanly and it`s really annoying, although my fps is still the same. I can`t figure out what is causing this and if anyone esle is experiencing same thing. Thx for help in andvance!

2. May 23, 2017  
    I had an error similar to this, a type of stutter that happens randomly or from certain spell particles. Like 60 fps then suddenly a half a second sudden freeze. I think i solved it by sorting out my direct X files/moving it to my SSD.

3. May 23, 2017  
    It's a common problem on TBC servers. Solution is to reduce 'Terrain Distance' in Video Options.

4. May 23, 2017  
    Thx I will try these and see if it helps!

5. May 23, 2017  
    What do you mean by sorting out the direct x files? I have the same issue whether on hhd or ssd and it's driving me up the wall.

6. May 24, 2017  
    What do you mean by sorting out the direct x files? I have the same issue whether on hhd or ssd and it's driving me up the wall.
    I actually got it sorted out yesterday and it was because I was using ElvUi and it seems others have had same issue with it.