1. May 22, 2017  

queue solidarity

I don't know if you have noticed but the first day of the server the queue to enter the server was longer but faster than now,
    it's for sure because people doesn't leave the server to avoid passing through the queue again but doing that others will have a longuer and slower queue and this will.

if we all leave the server when we are not playing it would be better for every one, so please leave it

(I know nobody will do it but I'v done my good action of the day XD)

PD. I think the server should log you out after some time afk.

2. May 22, 2017  
    "if we all leave the server when we are not playing it would be better for every one, so please leave it
    I know nobody will do it"

great thread man uninstall pls

3. May 22, 2017  
    Would be better for everyone except for those that have to step away for 20 minutes and will return, and don't wanna wait 5 hours to log back in.

Donate and no more qq

4. May 22, 2017  
    if everybody did what I'm saying the queues wouldn't be 5h.

5. May 22, 2017  
    Would be better for everyone except for those that have to step away for 20 minutes and will return, and don't wanna wait 5 hours to log back in.

Donate and no more qq
    Staff want your money, but they do not want to make auto kick AFK players. You can find AFK in the game for more than an hour before you see the inscription "Disconnect from server"