1. May 22, 2017  

Donation issues

All isued fixed ty.

Best way to donate is by using ecoPayz works 100%
    There are some problems with website and you wont be able to log in for a while but dont worry after 1-2 hours is fixed.
    Edited: May 22, 2017

2. May 22, 2017  
    If you mean it does not accept your card, it has been like that for a long time already and has nothing to do with Outland. Most people are able to donate but many are having problems. More information is available here.

3. May 22, 2017  
    there is another issue I have donated with ecopayz and i havent received coins or even premium account..

4. May 22, 2017  
    i also donated, didnt recieve any coins, please fix this issue ASAP.

5. May 22, 2017  
    this is so ****ed up now i cant enter my account on website its says ''invalid request''

6. May 22, 2017  
    Hi guys, i have a problem with log-in to my account in website. (no game) When i tryed donate my account, ive had problems with authorisation (system want ID or copy of payment). But my mum closed window with warmane, and after that, when i tryed connect to donate system, i have warnings: An invalid request has been made.

Can someone help me please ? Thank you ;)

7. May 22, 2017  
    there is another issue I have donated with ecopayz and i havent received coins or even premium account..
    That issue could be on Warmane side. Send an email to [email protected]. If payment was successful, they should be able to give you your coins and premium status.

Hi guys, i have a problem with log-in to my account in website. (no game) When i tryed donate my account, ive had problems with authorisation (system want ID or copy of payment). But my mum closed window with warmane, and after that, when i tryed connect to donate system, i have warnings: An invalid request has been made.

Can someone help me please ? Thank you ;)
    Try different web browser.

8. May 22, 2017  
    Desade90
    Right my issues has been fixed.
    Use ecoPayz to donate it works 100% ( created acount if you dont have one pai in deposit > donate)
    If you having a problem with the website (An invalid request has been made) wait 1-2 hours its not just you, others having the same problem its temporary website issues and if you donated for no que try to login to game, I had exactly the same problem 1 hour ago now everything works and im premium ty.

9. May 22, 2017  
    VISA doesn't work for me. What is guaranteed to work? I can do either paysafeCard, Mint, or Subway. I don't have ecoPayz option.
    Edited: May 22, 2017

10. May 23, 2017  
    I have VISA option, which doesn't work for me.
    Bank Transfer and Mint.
    I've never used Mint, and if i use bank transfer, do i get code or something, how is it linked with my account.
    Sorry, first time paying, i am all new to this.

11. May 23, 2017  
    Use ecoPayz if you dont have such a option use PayeSafeCard.
    Do not try to pay via visa debit card because yesterday I used visa debit card and I thought transaction went thru but at the end I got the message saying''ups something went wrong'' but today on my statement 10 euro gone from my bank and havent received anything for it..

12. May 23, 2017  
    yes, use a prepaid option, saves you and everyone else a lot of trouble