1. May 22, 2017  

Parasites in Battleground

Is it somehow possible to do something with the all those people that sits on their mount behind those who fight and farm honor? There are sometimes ridiculous many of them, and it is NOT fun at all to be in a battleground with them. They have no intention of joining a fight at all, if the enemy comes closer; they retreat so that the distance remains the same. Wintergrasp is sometimes silly, and it is quite obvious who they are.

Just such a simple change as no honor to people on mounts, will kill this. Most people are there to have fun, but it is a prerequisite that there are equal numbers on both sides that take part in the fight.

2. May 22, 2017  
    every1 has a right to chose weather to to fight or not to fight.

but yeah for the last half a year whenevr i join battleground i see more and more people on opposing faction that just watch their team members get stomped and run away whenever they die :< that feels so unfair ...

3. May 23, 2017  
    Thats wrong Dralanne1, in PvEraid you get kicked out of the raidgroup if you choose not to fight. Try and see how far you get in ICC when you choose to be a pacifist.
    Let us get that opportunity in PvP too. Enter the fight within a given time or you leave the Battleground. That’s most fair.

4. May 23, 2017  
    every1 has a right to chose weather to to fight or not to fight.

but yeah for the last half a year whenevr i join battleground i see more and more people on opposing faction that just watch their team members get stomped and run away whenever they die :< that feels so unfair ...
    Join WG and fish , **** yea i did my part. Sound logic.

5. May 24, 2017  

It get's a little cray cray with the afker's at times.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Take a peak in the suggestion thread i made please and speak your mind

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354404