1. May 22, 2017  

Problem with donating.

Hello. When I try to buy 10 Coins I input everything and it says " Transaction wasn't completed". What is the problem ? A friend of mine tried to donate as well but he gets the same error.

2. May 22, 2017  
    I believe they use a second party that is located overseas so your credit card company might be blocking it. If your using a credit card... if not, I have no idea. Good Luck.

3. May 22, 2017  
    It's a Debit card. It worked with everything I ever bought online. Very annoying that it doesn't work here.

4. May 22, 2017  
    Debit card won't work needs to be a credit card or one of the other forms of payment

5. May 22, 2017  
    You can use a debit card... just have to call them. I bet they are blocking the transaction.

6. May 22, 2017  
    yup call your debit card holder and they will allow it. For Fraudulent cases.

7. May 22, 2017  
    How come it works with Steam , Origin and everything else then ?

8. May 22, 2017  
    How come it works with Steam , Origin and everything else then ?
    Because Steam, Origin and possibly other more commonly known sites are trusted sources by Banks. A random website like Warmane is going to raise red flags for CC companies.

Especially if you live in the US or Asia, since Warmane is based off EU.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Hello. When I try to buy 10 Coins I input everything and it says " Transaction wasn't completed". What is the problem ? A friend of mine tried to donate as well but he gets the same error.
    just make virtual card

10. May 22, 2017  
    I found out what this is yesterday i tried to get hold of a GM. It has nothing to do with your card its the entry fields of the donation box itself.

Firstly you have to do all in caps

second make sure none of the entry fields have a | in it like when you are typing do this by clicking in the box and out of it onto the grey area just outside of the entry box after you have entered your details.

this is what gave me and all my friends a 100% success rate.

11. May 23, 2017  

12. May 23, 2017  
    Buy a paysafecard code and it will workk, had The same problem yday

13. May 23, 2017  
    I had the same problem, turns out my browser was blocking flash/scripts for some reason. Try with different browser or make sure nothing is blocked.