1. May 22, 2017  

Use ecoPayz to donate works 100%

Hey guys,

I know about donating issues but I was trying to donate in many different ways and the only merchant that works 100% is ecoPayz so use it if you dont have account create one enjoy.

2. May 22, 2017  
    How do I do that? It does not show up as a donation option for me.

3. May 22, 2017  
    Hey guys,

I know about donating issues but I was trying to donate in many different ways and the only merchant that works 100% is ecoPayz so use it if you dont have account create one enjoy.
    Hello, This payment method may not be available to all countries. I am from USA and ecoPayz does not show as a payment method I can use here on Warmane. USA shows: PaymentWall, Dollar General,Subway Gift Cards,Mint, and Paysafecard only.

4. May 22, 2017  
    Will Mint work 100%? I don't want to put money there if I cannot spend it.

5. May 22, 2017  
    Will Mint work 100%? I don't want to put money there if I cannot spend it.
    I have not tried the alternate methods, instead of PaymentWall myself yet. I will definately try out Mint and Paysafecard in the future. I will never use PaymentWall unless the others methods do not work. PaymentWall has way too many hoops to go though and I have had many issues with them in the past.
    Edited: May 22, 2017

6. May 22, 2017  
    So which method do you use that works?

7. May 22, 2017  
    So which method do you use that works?
    I have only used PaymentWall in the past and it finally worked for me, but is was such a hassle. I can not say what will work for you now. I will donate again, but not using PaymentWall unless I have to. Can you use Subway Gift Card in your Country? I would try that first. At least if that does not work, you get sandwiches. Nom nom nom