1. May 23, 2017  

Gearing while leveling,

With the x5 rate how is everyone staying properly geared when you are out leveling zones at such a fast pace?

2. May 23, 2017  

3. May 23, 2017  
    focus doing the quests that give item rewards to upgrade urself

including the dungeon quests

4. May 23, 2017  
    It really doesn't matter at all.

My mage reached outlands at level 58 while still wearing the starting grey pants and boots. I used an off hand and didn't even have a main hand equipped.

5. May 23, 2017  
    Sp0inkz, I wonder how that would have turned out if you had been a melee, wearing lvl 3 weapons at level 40, like some people I've seen around ;D

Basically yeah, grab nice quest rewards, farm dungeons. Plus the dungeons give great exp with the x5 rates.

6. May 23, 2017  
    I just replace my lv3 mace on my shadowpriest with a quest item at lv49. LOL

lv67 druid told me he has all his starting gear when he got to outlands.

7. May 23, 2017  
    Curious, how much exp per instance do you get in vanilla content? Is it like a level or 2 per instance or is it more like 1-2 instances per level

8. May 23, 2017  
    I wouldn't run instances for the xp. Now, run then if you have a couple of quests. I see people for Stockages/ZF really. I ran ZF last night and got like 3 levels once I turned in the 4 or so quests.

9. May 23, 2017  
    Ah, so being a bear tank leveling isn't really optimal then here I take it. Well other than not dying when leveling anyway.

10. It really doesn't matter at all.

My mage reached outlands at level 58 while still wearing the starting grey pants and boots. I used an off hand and didn't even have a main hand equipped.
    And that is why you level professions.. Tailoring and... usually enchanting for clothies. I like skinning on mage if I have a leather worker as well.

11. buy AH greens, it's easier if you're playing melee they rely on their weapon