1. May 23, 2017  

Professions?

I know they are 1x but shouldn't they be 2x-3x to help keep us leveling for those who want to level our professions as we level our characters? I am one that loves to keep it in par with my characters level but its really a pain in the *** to do so with a 5x leveling rate and a 1x profession rate. We are either being forced to stay in lowbie zones or not bother with professions until we get to 70 then come back. Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to be whiny about it but if we want to level it its like we have to spend gold for the ah or stay in zones we have far out leveled. Part of me wants to just say screw it with leveling professions but the other part wants to hang around in lowbie zones to level it.

Did they even say why they left it at 1x rate? I know its their server and they can do as they please but im just curious to why they thought this was a good idea.

2. May 23, 2017  
    One problem with increasing the profession rates is that it kills the pre-70 economy.

In the end it's like you said, slow your own levelling pace by keeping your profs on par with your level, or skip it until you hit 70 !