1. May 23, 2017  

PvP Gearing

hy guys i would like if somebody could explain me the PvP gearing proces and how do you obtain pvp gear in this current season

2. May 23, 2017  

3. May 23, 2017  
    You first want to grab you s0 (starting, blue gear) from reputations.

There are 5 "main" reputations in tbc and hitting honored with each of them grants a piece of s0 gear and revered grants access to their heroic dungeons.

Thrallmar/Honor Hold
    Cenarion Expedition
    Lower City
    The Sha'tar
    Keepers of Time

Grinding these 5 reps to honored (or even reverred ! you probably should) will grant you gear and gold and sh*t in the process and is fairly easy for tbc standards.

I would in the meantime, spend the 80 gold on an arena team from the very day you hit 70 and start doing 10 games (or more) a week, for points.

Once you've got say 2/5 or 4/5 of your s0 and get confident about your resilience/hp/whatever you should probably start farming Battlegrounds !

4. May 23, 2017  
    You first want to grab you s0 (starting, blue gear) from reputations.

There are 5 "main" reputations in tbc and hitting honored with each of them grants a piece of s0 gear and revered grants access to their heroic dungeons.

Thrallmar/Honor Hold
    Cenarion Expedition
    Lower City
    The Sha'tar
    Keepers of Time

Grinding these 5 reps to honored (or even reverred ! you probably should) will grant you gear and gold and sh*t in the process and is fairly easy for tbc standards.

I would in the meantime, spend the 80 gold on an arena team from the very day you hit 70 and start doing 10 games (or more) a week, for points.

Once you've got say 2/5 or 4/5 of your s0 and get confident about your resilience/hp/whatever you should probably start farming Battlegrounds !
    There are no reputation pvp rewards at this point in progression. I imagine the blue set will be unlocked for honor when the developers decide enough time as passed from launch. (I checked these venders on PTR and Live).

5. May 23, 2017  
    Wops my bad indeed, I had forgotten this gear wasn't available before some time into the expansion.

Then i suggest gearing up a little through dungeons then going for BG farm as soon as you're covered in rares