1. I'm mainly playing outland now.
    And i would guess most of us do but I can't speak for others.

2. I'll stick it out in Outland then, just a pain starting naked + not knowing the expansion that well :)

3. I'll start playing next week
    20-25 shammy

4. Why on alliance side? God dam, I already created 20 shamans for the horde 11 lvl
    Now the big queue
    Tomorrow we will create for the alliance

5. Why on alliance side?
    We expected that the majority of the realm gonna roll horde for the racials so we decided to go on ally side to have more of a challenge in wpvp.
    The free ally perks screwed our plan up. Now the factions are pretty even.

20% alliance to 80% horde was just too good to be true...
    Edited: June 28, 2017

6. Edited the first post to mention that we're actually playing Alliance, NOT horde.

7. July 1, 2017  
    Could someoen promote Dreamer to master? Would like to invite my whole team

8. July 1, 2017  
    Could someoen promote Dreamer to master? Would like to invite my whole team
    You've been promoted.

9. July 1, 2017  
    Nice dream from icecrown? Hi from tygro(I have 5man team too)

10. July 1, 2017  
    Nice dream from icecrown? Hi from tygro(I have 5man team too)
    Yes! Nice to see you multiboxing :)

11. hi, i saw that he multiboxing is allow on outland, so i was wondering if we can multibox in pve or pvp like bring 2 char in a raid or queue in bg with my main and slaves at the same time

12. hi, i saw that he multiboxing is allow on outland, so i was wondering if we can multibox in pve or pvp like bring 2 char in a raid or queue in bg with my main and slaves at the same time
    Yes, its everywhere allowed.

13. Does this guild still exist ? I made another one called "Waterboys" before finding this thread we are 3 boxers so far.

14. Does this guild still exist ? I made another one called "Waterboys" before finding this thread we are 3 boxers so far.
    yes it does, tho im not sure if its as active as on starting days. some1 else should comfirm.

15. Not active it seems,not many online apart guildmaster:) I am currently in process of xfering to warbringers soon :)

First 1234 Last