1. And at the same time, I am rolling on horde faction for pure ownage! 5x BM hunter plus holy /ret pala.Will take some time now as I don't have time as before, so you will bear with me for two months minimum until I setup it properly.
    what are the names of your hunters? I had a lvl 69 5 hunter boxer in AV lately, maybe it was you xD

and how come you prefer pala over shaman to support this comp?

2. My hunters are named Xbeast,Abeast and so on.I chose pala only for outside world buff (might).However, I am really thinking to roll a Shaman or at least hiring one when I am on world quest and bg farming.I don't expect to be geared before end of May.Tho If i am right and usually my calcs are nearly correct my setup will annihilate anything within 2/3 sec.Keep in mind i don't cast anything and my range is 42 yards.So I can even outrange anything in the game.

Projected HP will be 14.4k on every single hunter.
    Projected Atk power will be around 2400-2600 atk power.
    Projected resilience is around 250-350.

Also for reference, Ferocious Ins stacks giving you 15% more dmg on every single spell/hit.
    And I got few more tricks. If I am correct arcane should crit around 3k-3.5k per single hunter during BM.
    Pet will hit around 2k crit.

But I'll see.Nowhere near gear setup yet:)

3. My hunters are named Xbeast,Abeast and so on.I chose pala only for outside world buff (might).However, I am really thinking to roll a Shaman or at least hiring one when I am on world quest and bg farming.I don't expect to be geared before end of May.Tho If i am right and usually my calcs are nearly correct my setup will annihilate anything within 2/3 sec.Keep in mind i don't cast anything and my range is 42 yards.So I can even outrange anything in the game.

Projected HP will be 14.4k on every single hunter.
    Projected Atk power will be around 2400-2600 atk power.
    Projected resilience is around 250-350.

Also for reference, Ferocious Ins stacks giving you 15% more dmg on every single spell/hit.
    And I got few more tricks. If I am correct arcane should crit around 3k-3.5k per single hunter during BM.
    Pet will hit around 2k crit.

But I'll see.Nowhere near gear setup yet:)
    yeah bm hits really hard, and if it doesnt work you just go for 5xmana drain cancer.

If you need assistance in honor farming let me know, i got some solid 500-800 honor/AV in reasonable time strat.

4. Hey guys since i can't find any of you online (maybe different timezones) I have a few questions about multiboxing. I'm still at the leveling stage and so far my main problems are with accepting and turning quests with all 5 characters. Also gathering quests are punch in the dick when you have to do them for 5 characters. I'm sure there is something to work around those issues but i can't figure it out. I hope someone knows how to deal with that.

5. Use broadcasting feature for both the gathering quest and accepting quest. It's the most convenient way.

First ... 234