1. May 23, 2017  

Autobots Roll Out - Outland mbx guild

Hey everyone

I would like to invite you all to the ALLIANCE TBC multibox guild named "Autobots Roll Out".

We will use the guild to coordinate PvE & PvP events, premade BGs and helping eachother ingame.

Both new and experienced multiboxers are welcome.
    Advice can be given on complicated matters that can not be immediately googled.
    If not we will just direct you to the basic tutorial videos, no offense.

There's no real "guildmaster" in this guild, we are all Masters over our Slaves.
    All masters can invite their slaves.
    Slaves will be tagged with the name their Master, this is done to weed out potential spys who obviously don't belong in the guild.

Whisper any of the following people for a guildinvite : Purplebeer, Pavijf, Borug, Zeus, Essay

See you ingame!!!
    Edited: June 29, 2017

2. May 23, 2017  
    Gl,i wont return most likely if they keep my false ban.You were witness i was acitve 50 hours almost non stop.
    Such shame.

Hope guild progressess fast.

3. May 23, 2017  
    Xevi what happened man? Why they banned u?

4. May 23, 2017  
    Ask aleas,he knows it.
    What bot in world plays for 50 hours almost stright.,solves 200 quests or so.replies instantly to 2nd gm whisper ,mind you no gm icon appeared simple whisper in general chat on single screen among 5 no relay.you know how long takes mboxer to reply to single message ,we need to shutdown kemaps as well among other things.i literally feel betrayed.
    In end i dunno single person that would bot on accounts worth 3 000 usd donated.

And the fact i know every
    single step of my leveling including reqlm updates etc.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

5. May 29, 2017  
    Hey guys, are you still using isoboxer in TBC to control your toons? Paid version? or a crack version?,

Thanks

6. May 29, 2017  

7. May 29, 2017  
    Thanks, that's great. Maybe a good time to get the bots up and running again, although the q time is lookong long lol

Btw is there a cracked version link that anyone knows.??

Thanks agaib

8. May 30, 2017  
    Hey, im interested to multibox again.

Where can i download the programs to multibox fine on 2.4.3?? Or Some guide??

Very apreciated!

9. May 30, 2017  

10. June 7, 2017  
    Our guild has over 8 active multiboxers now and is a great success!

Yesterday we had 60 characters online in our guild and we got 125 members/boxes already!

Are you a multiboxer wishing to to join? Whisper any of our members, they can all invite you. :)

11. June 8, 2017  
    Ey I am looking into starting up multiboxing once again, Just wondering what fraction your guild is based on! Also are you running all your "Slaves" on donnor accounts?

12. June 8, 2017  
    Ey I am looking into starting up multiboxing once again, Just wondering what fraction your guild is based on! Also are you running all your "Slaves" on donnor accounts?
    Were on alliance side, and yes most us have premium accounts.

13. Since no1 of you is answering at my whisper, I ask here. May i have a guild invite? - Teawithlemon

14. Shameless Bump!

We are still growing! Soon we will do premade BG events etc. :)

Maximum online record is 67 characters!!!!
    Edited: June 16, 2017

15. do you guys play on icecrown too, or u just all on outland now??

123 ... Last