1. May 23, 2017  

mage or shadowpriest or lock?

hello

which class here that is viable in wpvp and bgs, arenas i mean since there are lot of bis people with smourne and hpalawarr dodge
    and which class can **** on them at most of time and its fun because i just like to play caster rather than melee

shadow priest or mage or warlock

thank you

2. May 23, 2017  
    hello

which class here that is viable in wpvp and bgs, arenas i mean since there are lot of bis people with smourne and hpalawarr dodge
    and which class can **** on them at most of time and its fun because i just like to play caster rather than melee

shadow priest or mage or warlock

thank you
    fire mage/lock > spriest

3. May 25, 2017  

4. May 26, 2017  
    Shadow priest counters warriors by far in 1v1 even those with full gear plus smourne. In arenas i managed to get to 1.8k with fury main set/wrath off set with a shadow priest destroying full wrath teams. In battlegrounds i'm always in top3-top4 in killing blows and the lowest deaths.
    You have silence/disarm/fear/heal/dispel. I only had problems with rogues/dk-s until i got 1k+ resilience now i can destroy them.
    Hardest class for me to play against is retry pala 1v1, it seems super bugged and does huge dmg through dispersion(90% dmg reduce)/shadowfrom(15%dmg reduce)/1k+ resi but in arenas i destroy retry. So i don't know it seems that shadow priest is the best way to go as caster all the rest are meh.

5. May 26, 2017  
    in terms of fun ye, spriest is just most boring to play.

6. May 26, 2017  
    in terms of fun ye, spriest is just most boring to play.
    Personally shadow priest is super fun for me, it has a great kit and if u have skill you can easily TOP DPS charts in pve and wreck PvP up to the highest rating.
    And i'm talking about the best top 3 rating in overall arenas.
    Problem is on early 80s priest, u need at least 800+ resi to have fun in pvp, until u get that u are gonna have trouble, but after u are gonna have fun killing everything around and surviving almost anyhing.
    But everyone has some class and spec that he/she likes or don't likes. My advice to you i that you should play only something that you enjoy.
    Priest is great, but not the easiest class, it takes time to master it but the endgame is worth it.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Personally shadow priest is super fun for me, it has a great kit and if u have skill you can easily TOP DPS charts in pve ...
    Topping charts in the PvE scene as a shadow priest is nigh impossible besides fights which require substantial amounts of AoE at regular, short intervals (RS 25hc).

8. May 27, 2017  
    Spriest got lowest skill cap of them while disco is hardest to play in 2s and 3s so its up to you, for Mage Arcane and fire got highest skill cap so its also up to you about lock nothing much to say its burst class you either kill or you get killed but in 3s its all about timing your spells perfectly and lets be honest lock got like most sickest and hardest CC in whole gamne.. sucubus fear deathcoil HoT well.. yep

9. May 28, 2017  
    Topping charts in the PvE scene as a shadow priest is nigh impossible besides fights which require substantial amounts of AoE at regular, short intervals (RS 25hc).
    In my guild on 25m ICC shadow priest is top 1 in DPS charts. Nothing is impossible when you have the right talents, low ms, glyphs, proper gems, proper gear, useful addons and a great skill and knowledge about the class and how to use every single skill and spell ito maximize overall Damage.

10. May 28, 2017  
    In my guild on 25m ICC shadow priest is top 1 in DPS charts. Nothing is impossible when you have the right talents, low ms, glyphs, proper gems, proper gear, useful addons and a great skill and knowledge about the class and how to use every single skill and spell ito maximize overall Damage.
    Even if you had inhuman reaction time and fully equiped character with 0 ms you'd still lose to classes such as fire mage/fury warrior/frost dk... simply because, they're generally speaking, better suited classes to dps with. The only reason for a shadow priest to ever top in any end-game guild would be as I already said a heavily AoE focused encounter such as RS. Outside of that, there might be exploits I'm unaware of, or your other guild damage dealers simply aren't up to par at all.

11. May 28, 2017  
    Just, each class shines in different situations - the same way as the healers... Ie, on anub, shadows are probably the best class for the adds and the heal on ph3; on the whole first wing of icc & valthiria, on lk phase 1 - an unusual example is an elemental shaman & spriest versus Onyxia... On single-target fights, there are other classes which deal more dps, however not outsmart the priests.. if only recount was measuring the brain activity instead of some numbers depending on wether you have won something from the lk basically xd
    the same way, disco is a must on bql, on lk infest, on tesla (as we all know what happens there when someone decides to focus on the spell rotation and needs some more eff.hp), on toc arena... however - like on patchwreck's fight, they are close to doing nothing, due to the penance & shield cds... still, this surely doesnt mean they are noobs :)

12. May 28, 2017  
    In my guild on 25m ICC shadow priest is top 1 in DPS charts.
    i stopped here lul. /ignore

13. May 29, 2017  
    i stopped here lul. /ignore
    Pitty you can't stop being ignorant as well.

14. May 30, 2017  
    Lock, sp or mage.

All 3 can top pve charts if you can play them.

As affli lock you can keep an entire battleground under pressure, while as destro you have significant burst, they do well with resilience since they priorize spell power. About pve, i only saw a single bis destro that was around 16k in icc, while once i saw an affli that wasnt bis but still was on 14k. Normally you would be demo, and counting in the demo buff, you should be said to be the top dps even if you are not ^^

Sp -> i love the class, i prefer to play it in pve gear in bgs, best get a gear swap macro, to switch because this class can control with its dots and aoe an entire grp fight and make all people cry. It does very well in 1 vs1 but it requires skill, with the many options of heal, dispell and dps spells. I would advise ench here since you can not be slowed in dispersion and get out of troiubles like that. In pve it doesnt necessarily top single target but you definitly can make it into the top seasts even between bis players. And you got aoe healing for the entire raid.

Mages, lets kep it short. Sick dps as arcane or fire in pve. In pvp requires skill, a lot of skill. Frost is normally the way to go for arena, while you can troll in pve gear as fire or arcane mage in bgs and hvae top kbs, naturally with pvp gear fine too.

(Yes i mentioned pve gear for bgs, thats because they are often grp fights, that are either decided by skill or dmg out put)

But its for every class the same, know your spells, know all other spells, know the tactics for fights and you will do good.

15. May 30, 2017  
    Could I request some actual screens of raid dps in your guild(s) just for comparison? I'm genuinly curious how would a spriest make it as the N1 damage dealer in an organised raid (outside of the before mentioned heavy AoE fights). Alternatively a world of logs link would also be appreciated. Failing those two options I will consider what you've said about spriest topping guild charts to be either complete bs or simply due to lack of any competent and/or geared mages, warriors, dks, rogues being present in the raid.

12 Last