1. May 22, 2017  

Target helath numbers is shown as %. How can I fix it?

Basicaly title. Searched everywhere in interface. I use only Xperl and Quest Helper. I've searched in Xperl's settings too, but did not find anything.

Edit: Health*
    Edited: May 22, 2017

2. May 22, 2017  
    Same problem.
    Couldn't find a solution.

3. May 22, 2017  
    Its default in BC and Vanilla to not have the ability to have numbers shown such as health and mana. It's stupid, but Blizzlike as they didn't introduce it until a later client (WotLK?).

Simply download an addon such as MobInfo or MobHealth (I myself use MobInfo) and it will do exactly what you want.

Have fun :)

4. May 22, 2017  

5. May 22, 2017  
    Thanks Salendro,

Also http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353508&page=2

Edit : MobInfo doesn't work with UI addons installed like Xperl.

6. May 22, 2017  
    Thanks Salendro,

Also http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353508&page=2

Edit : MobInfo doesn't work with UI addons installed like Xperl.
    Works on mine just fine

7. May 22, 2017  
    They added that option on one of the lastest patch in BC, I can't really point out a source or anything but I remember raiding Black temple way back and had discussions about that, and later on one of the patch actually added that option.

8. May 22, 2017  
    They added that option on one of the lastest patch in BC, I can't really point out a source or anything but I remember raiding Black temple way back and had discussions about that, and later on one of the patch actually added that option.
    we already had this discussion and checked sources like 10 times on the forum.they add the option to see exact number on friendly units like party members and such ,not on enemy unit.exact value on enemy unit come with WOTLK or pre wrath pacth.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Works on mine just fine
    For me the addon option (MobInfo) specifically warn that it won't work with other "so called UI addons" like Xperl. And it doesnt !
    I'll try a link provided by somone in the other topic (in Q&A forums)

10. May 22, 2017  
    For me the addon option (MobInfo) specifically warn that it won't work with other "so called UI addons" like Xperl. And it doesnt !
    I'll try a link provided by somone in the other topic (in Q&A forums)
    Ah, that makes sense. Mine is Mob Info 2

11. May 22, 2017  

12. May 22, 2017  
    Ah, that makes sense. Mine is Mob Info 2
    I tried mobinfo2 actually. That's the one saying it won't work with UI addons !

13. May 22, 2017  
    I tried mobinfo2 actually. That's the one saying it won't work with UI addons !
    hmmm, sorry to hear that :(. i guess i just got lucky. i have not modified anything and it works for me.

14. May 22, 2017  
    I am using MobHealth3 + Xperl 100% working.

15. May 22, 2017  
    Would you please post your versions of MobHealth and Xperl ?
    I'm pulling my hair out on the matter atm

12 Last