1. May 23, 2017  

Question for Gamemaster (alliancer).

Hello, i wonder did u destroyed blizzlike respawn timers on Auctioneers and FP master in SW like u did on Lordaeron and did u removed Alliancers kings gold loot like u did on Lordaeron. Asking this cause i dont want to spend days and days lvling and gearing my Multibox team and than find out that someone messed up with server code and ruined everything.

For ppl that dont know story: Lordaeron AH guys and Flightmaster had 15ish mins respawn timers before i destroyed Stormwind compleetly few days in the row, next day GM alliancer reduced respawn timers on AH guys to 1.30mins and FPmaster to 5.30mins. Same happened with Alliancers Kings: After farming them few days for gold someone just removed gold drop (70~g per boss) from them.

Thx for info in advance and greetings from <Gearbox> Mbox guild Outland Horde!

2. May 23, 2017  
    Dunno what to say. But I do believe you cannot expect to chain-kill/camp important NPCs like FP masters and AH persons for a long time before some form of action is taken. While you multiboxers have a place on Warmane you are not below nor above anyone else on the server. If your actions make a living hell for thousands of others, ruining their day or worse, ruins the reputation of the server (from a non multiboxer perspective) then the staff is forced to step in I believe.

3. May 23, 2017  
    you're asking if you're wasting time on trying to purposely waste others time?

4. May 23, 2017  
    Hello, i wonder did u destroyed blizzlike respawn timers on Auctioneers and FP master in SW like u did on Lordaeron and did u removed Alliancers kings gold loot like u did on Lordaeron. Asking this cause i dont want to spend days and days lvling and gearing my Multibox team and than find out that someone messed up with server code and ruined everything.

For ppl that dont know story: Lordaeron AH guys and Flightmaster had 15ish mins respawn timers before i destroyed Stormwind compleetly few days in the row, next day GM alliancer reduced respawn timers on AH guys to 1.30mins and FPmaster to 5.30mins. Same happened with Alliancers Kings: After farming them few days for gold someone just removed gold drop (70~g per boss) from them.

Thx for info in advance and greetings from <Gearbox> Mbox guild Outland Horde!
    I have no idea if timers were changed, but you're multiboxing without paying a "Blizzlike" monthly subscription fee for each account, and complaining if the timer of some NPC respawns has been reduced to a "non-Blizzlike" level so you can't grief players as much or farm easy gold? Really?

5. May 23, 2017  
    How about trying to PM the GM or send a ticket?

6. May 23, 2017  
    Didnt pm gm.a causethis affects all ppl that wanna induce World PvP in other faction cities. Why we play war game if there is no warmaking option? I can be PVE but hey....
    Edited: May 23, 2017 Reason: Typo

7. May 23, 2017  
    Do the auctioneers and flight masters not have a 15 minute+ respawn timer? Then camp the NPC. I don't see the issue.

8. May 23, 2017  
    Do the auctioneers and flight masters not have a 15 minute+ respawn timer? Then camp the NPC. I don't see the issue.
    Thats exactly what i did later ofc, but atleast put AH guys on 5 mins + or something, its hard to run on AH every 1,30 mins while alliancers trying to get my balls.
    Dont think i have something against staff, i love ur servers and u are best for Mbox community in da world, i sayed this many times on many places.
    But 1,30 min respawn gaaaaaaaah!

9. May 23, 2017  
    Well, we're not going to change things to be a bigger inconvenience for players in the capital cities, I'm afraid.

10. May 23, 2017  
    Oki thanx much, thats info i needed since im low lvl and i cant go there and kill them for testing. Guess i go PvE here on Outland than, 5 man mbox party and chill'n'kill.
    When i get PvP thirsty i log Lordaeron <Gearbox> and burn everything to the ground as usual.

11. May 23, 2017  
    multiboxing hurts the server when u get 2.5k+ que with actual people wanting to play