1. May 23, 2017  

"Artificial Queue and EXP gained"

Hello,

I am new to Warmane and i could not enjoy the TBC realm so far. Not because its bad. Because of the enormous amount of people trying to get every mob they can.
    I really want to play here because the population appears to be huge. However alot of people told me that those "13k" are a made up number and eve the Queue is artificial in order to get people to donate. (I did ^^)
    I know that i probably wont get a DEV statement to this claim but i wanted to ask this question.

Last but not least i´d like to talk about the EXP rates on this outland realm. I know it has been asked a thousand times but isnt there any option (apart from a Lordaeron like realm) to switch from x5 to x1? Maybe for a small donation?.

Leveling for me was and is one of the most enjoyable parts of WoW (talking Vanilla and TBC) and with x5 rates its over way too quick.
    And maybe when the initial hype died done a bit and the zones are a bit emptier I could enjoy my x1 rates.

Kind regards

2. May 23, 2017  
    You're able to change your EXP gain in-game by a simple command. (I believe it's .xp 1)

In regards to the artificial queue, it's something floating around on other servers. I highly doubt there's any truth to it, but hey, who knows. :-)
    I guess we'll never know.

3. May 23, 2017  
    As you've said yourself, you're having to fight for every mob. I know I am too.
    I'll be closing this thread after this post, because we don't want these accusations about faking anything to be discussed on the forum. I hope you understand.

As for rates, it's set to x5 across the board without an ability to change it. We did this so that the whole realm is streamlined into one rate of leveling. We may open up an x1 realm if there is the demand for it, though. We have to see what the population retention is on Outland first.