1. May 23, 2017  

"Hello or should I say I'm back" - Snusnuu

Greetings!

I'd like to start with that I am not new here by any means. I've started playing on Molten about 5-6 years ago and stopped like 1.5 year ago around the time most (all?) characters got deleted. Most of my buddies lost interest and moved on; I kind off recovered with the help of given coins but still quit, because of no company.

I've returned because schoolmates brought up the idea of playing WotLK again so I suggested Warmane. So I recoverd my password but came to a terrible surprise. After a quick research I found all characters that weren't moved by 27th of march 2017 from ragnaros have been deleted.

I know this is a long shot but is there a way to restore my precious character? I probably don't need to tell you how much time I've spent on it, how many beautiful nights I've shared on it. I apologise, I had no idea you were doing a rework of realms and all of my friends quit so they couldn't warn me about it. I didn't follow on social media either as I was trying to focus on school.

I also apologise for turning this Introduce yourself topic into more of a ticket post but I guess I am still Snusnuu. She has been on level 1 twice now, please don't let it be her third.

I might have recovery data on my old computer but I'm not sure. I have screenshots but those don't mean much, do they?

I look forward to your reply, Wezzer

Edit:
    I just noticed I could've opened a ticket outside of the game under the support tab. If you wish, delete this post and I'll send similary written request as a ticket soon after.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

2. May 23, 2017