1. May 23, 2017  

Arena season started already?

Hey,

as the title says: did the arena season start already?

I saw people playing rated games already, is there gonna be a points flush this week?

2. May 24, 2017  
    Same question. Also I want to know the exact day and time of ap/honor charging

3. May 24, 2017  
    good luck trying to get any info on that or pvp related topics in general here :D there has been almost no communication between the staff and the pvp community regarding any of this despite this question and others have been asked several times already which leads to the conclusion that the staff either isnt too bothered with this or simply doesnt know how they will handle seasons etc yet

4. May 24, 2017  
    *bump*

Want to know aswell!
    When does the Arena points flush?
    Has season 1 started?
    When will the honor gear vendors get added ?

5. May 24, 2017  
    I hope do they like normal server and wait 2-3 weeks until first arenaweek so the grinders dont get to much of an advantage arena point wise =)

6. May 24, 2017  
    Why admins didnt reply of pvp questions :| ¿

7. May 24, 2017  

8. May 24, 2017  
    Not even a week live and you all expect the honor and arena vendors? They'll be letting everyone have the benefit of getting to 70. If for some reason you can do rated arena I bet you they'll just reset your team and points when they start the season because correct me if i'm wrong there is no arena point vendor in-game at the moment (There wasn't on ptr). That being said some communication would be nice ;)

9. May 24, 2017  
    Malaco(dev/gm) said on the chat of youtube countdown that the season probably will start about 2 weeks after the launch. It would be great if they could tell us any official information about it.

10. May 25, 2017  
    Now with the armory it seems that there are alot of arena teams. Could we get an official statement if there is an arena season going on?

11. May 25, 2017  
    Maybe they havent noticed this thread.
    Maybe they have notived this thread, but dont know what is going on.
    Maybe they have noticed this thread and know whats going on, but have no intention to tell the players.

Pvp-wise the new realm started unsatisfying. It doesnt surprise me, since it is a known flaw of warmane since forever. To see a change would be a nice thing though, but looking at this thread makes me realise it might take a few more years to get a well thought through pvp-plan and information for the players about the plan in advance. There is just no sign of change yet.
    Again, the question is: does the staff not care or are they not able to do it. If they are not able to do it, what are the reasons? Could it be they have noone in the staff who has knowledge about pvp-retalted stuff or is the number of staff members too low?

So many question, but no answers. In the end the uncertain feeling that the staff doesnt really care about pvp and pvp-players remains.

12. May 25, 2017  

13. May 25, 2017  
    me and 3 of my friend are starting to do arenas !! we would appreciate a headsup!

14. May 26, 2017  
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Outland

............ as you can see some people have arena teams and games already. The question is. Will they make some arena points ? What about teams ? And is this the realy start of arena season ?

15. May 26, 2017  
    It should have started yes.

12 Last