1. May 23, 2017  
    How much would it take to skip que in USD?

2. May 23, 2017  
    It feels so good to be a donator on 3 accounts :D

3. May 23, 2017  
    If everyone has the option to pay to skip the queue, then clearly the servers aren't actually capped at 13k like it says they were or even the people who paid would be sitting in queue. Hence why people are questioning the legitimacy of the numbers.

4. May 23, 2017  
    I do understand that it is huge diffrences between each country. And it may not always be so easy we think it should be. But I think there are two sides here. And there is a fine balance between these sides, that I feel both sides forget.

To the people that does not donate:
    1) You can't just increase the cap, because it needs donation (money) to run better servers.
    2) The server needs to be lag free and stable, or people will quit later.
    3) They can't just open a new server because of servers costs.
    4)
    (Included #4, because I felt it was a good way to tell it).

To the donation people again that just say "donate":
    -Not every person can donate, for diffrent reasons.
    -Payment issues.
    -Lack of money.
    -ETC?.

But then there are those who does not pay, but got the money, and the possibility. I am sure there are a lot of them too. It is not only the two very diffrent sides.
    I think it is important to understand both sides, and that there are not only two sides at the same time.
    -Sorry for my bad english, I hope I am able to see the situatioon from both sides.
    This is all kinds of BS. It's literally this simple: hobbies cost money and playing PC games on the internet is a hobby. If you can't afford 10$ to play an online game without a wait, then what are you doing wasting your money on that PC and that broadband internet connection in the first place? Don't you have bills to pay? Arguments can go both ways, and claiming that people can't afford 10$ when they are clearly playing on a 500$+ laptop/PC is absurd.

Donate to avoid the queue, or stfu and leech with that wait time. Anything else is literally ridiculous.

5. May 23, 2017  
    This is all kinds of BS. It's literally this simple: hobbies cost money and playing PC games on the internet is a hobby. If you can't afford 10$ to play an online game without a wait, then what are you doing wasting your money on that PC and that broadband internet connection in the first place? Don't you have bills to pay? Arguments can go both ways, and claiming that people can't afford 10$ when they are clearly playing on a 500$+ laptop/PC is absurd.

Donate to avoid the queue, or stfu and leech with that wait time. Anything else is literally ridiculous.
    Thats a very good point I did not think off. But as I said there are those who live in countries that cant donate. Not because of economy, but the system.

6. May 23, 2017  
    The damn donations don't even ****ing work, so your point is moot.

7. May 23, 2017  
    This is so simple...
    Server has a maximum of people. This means that if you want to play there, you have to queue up. That is it, nothing else.
    Now, it is logical to grant to people that have invested money in a project such as Warmane some priorities, one of them being able to log in to the server before anyone who has not contributed.

If you don't pay, there is a handicup: you queue.

10€ is too much? Ask Blizzard.

8. May 24, 2017  
    Try getting gift cards, that's what I do.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Very wrong to say that my point is "moot". You are the first person I have seen with this problem (I guess there may be some others), but is the point "moot" just because it does not work for you? No.

It is of course important to focus on the majority of the players.

10. May 24, 2017  
    Try getting gift cards, that's what I do.
    https://www.giftcardgranny.com/
    I've used this. Sometimes you can get deals where you're actually getting a discount on the donation, and Warmane still makes the same profit. You have to be sure it's a card type that Paymentwall accepts though.

11. May 24, 2017  
    What happens if the server has already reached the cap and 500 donators log in? They instantly are connected to the server which is increasing playerbase to cap + 500? So basically it means that for the guy who is first in q, he will need to wait for 501 ppl to disconnect before being able to play (assuming no other donators join) ?

12. May 24, 2017  
    What happens if the server has already reached the cap and 500 donators log in? They instantly are connected to the server which is increasing playerbase to cap + 500? So basically it means that for the guy who is first in q, he will need to wait for 501 ppl to disconnect before being able to play (assuming no other donators join) ?
    Yes, that's correct. I'll illustrate it for everyone.

For this example, let's assume that 1,000 is the cap.
    1,000 people online (capped)
    500 donotors log in.
    1,500 people online (500 over cap).
    Anyone who is not a donater cannot log in until the population is again under the cap.

13. May 24, 2017  
    Alright guys, then how can u explain this.

Yesterday. I was logging in 15:00 Moscow time - no que. My friend on raid call was logging in 15:02 Moscow time and got ~1300 que. We both have non-premium accounts.

What the ****? 1300 people decided to rush the server in 1-2 minutes?

14. May 24, 2017  

15. May 24, 2017  
    I won't mention the reasons why I'm not paying warmane, that's a topic for another discussion. While your patronizing is partially true, I came to the private server to play wow for free. If I have to pay to be able to play, I wouldn't be here obviously. I don't think warmane owes anyone anything, it's just sad to see couple of thousand potential players sitting in queue with the same or similar mindset.
    You don't need to pay to be able to play, but not paying gets you in a line with all others that want to play for free. So enjoy your queue.

First 1234 ... Last