1. May 25, 2017  
    wtf are u talking about guys?
    Edited: May 25, 2017

2. May 25, 2017  
    oh i got it 10 boxes rofl fk this no way. i didn't leave retail to pay on a privater server. I'm chillin in queue
    Edited: May 25, 2017

3. May 25, 2017  
    There seems to be a very small time frame were those who dont donate can actually log in... pretty much the rest of the time you log into a que that will literally take hours to go down a couple ppl - hence the infinite que. For all those who dont donate this server is UNPLAYABLE simple as that and you're better off finding a different server to play on that is actually reliable for the ppl who dont donate...

4. May 25, 2017  
    Your best bet is just donating, luckily it's only £10.

5. May 25, 2017  
    Pluckie thats true but think about that,if it is unplayble i think the majority of pll will leave thus the server will die.
    The question is does the server owners do it for money so the que is fake ?

6. May 25, 2017  
    Your best bet is just donating, luckily it's only £10.
    to pay at something u have not test is just throwing money away

7. May 25, 2017  
    I was thinking about the same case lol on retail the queue was pretty fast never take hours back in days when the biggest realms were always full.
    Dunno how it could take 9h+ with only 800 players before.

8. May 25, 2017  
    Been in queue for 5 hours now, don't want to rage here or anything because a full server like this is great. But something needs to be done, maybe more aggressive AFK kicks?

9. May 25, 2017  
    Have fun waiting for one of those "perfect" X-craft servers that will release in 2096, because they have 1 dev.
    Maybe i will maybe i do not but paying money to something that u have not yet played cause i only play for 5 hours it is a waste of money and time cause do you know if there is bugs do you know the script is good does everything working, to force us to pay to play you take away the free option to choose if i whant to support the server or not, cause it is a pirate server do not forget that thus it should be free if not the creator can say it from the start pay "X" and play.

10. May 25, 2017  
    Sry but i'm out a 4000 Queue?
    Maybe i can log in before work and than after 7 hours i can play?

11. May 25, 2017  
    I noticed that some of the methods of payment include gift cards. Does anyone know what the easiest form of donation would be for someone using $'s? I don't really care to give our CC info, but don't want to waste time/money getting something that won't work as payment.

12. May 25, 2017  
    We arent even sure if Outland will lasts that long just look how Lordaeron is "empty" now. Paying 10 boxes and people will just leave in few weeks no thx

13. May 25, 2017  
    how long are u privileged after donating to skip a queue

14. May 25, 2017  
    how long are u privileged after donating to skip a queue
    For Ever and ever

15. May 25, 2017  
    Been in queue for 5 hours now, don't want to rage here or anything because a full server like this is great. But something needs to be done, maybe more aggressive AFK kicks?
    Second this, I keep seeing people just walking in a wall in inns.

First ... 45678 Last