1. May 25, 2017  
    Second this, I keep seeing people just walking in a wall in inns.
    Its absolutly ****.
    I wan to play a game NOW and not in 5 Hours our must log in 5 Hours before i want to play

2. May 25, 2017  
    So i just checked every post in the thread.

1. There are people who are working in some kind of jobs, but still they are in que, because they dont want to donate.
    Well to them. Yes money are money, but dont forget.... time = money. And if you think saving 10 Euros, but sacerficing 4 hours in que is worthy deal, then your time is worth 2.5 Euros per Hour, but if you gonna que more times, then your time is worth less and less, because of every hour you spend in que. So just donate and make your time Worth something
    2. There are those who are in highschool, stundents and so on.
    To them. I had a job since i was 13years young. Yes they were ****ty jobs, but i knew, that if i want something i have to work for it. So stop complaining about it. You have the possibility to make money somehow too.
    3. Those who say there is no way because of third world country
    To them. Why are you playing WoW ? You want to chill and throw your problems away, you want to cover the problems so you dont have to think about them, i get it and i know it. Well its hard situation, but there are possibilities and if you could afford PC and Internet, you can figure out, how to make 10 Euros to donate. I bet there is some way, you can make those 10 Euros

To summ it up. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome in grown up world, where money can make difference and where you decide if you want to be the VIP and the supporter for the thing you love or where you just want to enjoy it money free. But if you decide for second choice, you gonna be more patient. In grown up world, people with money and good attitude have benefits. Deal with it

Ps. To those, that are new here or saying that new people dont know if the product is good, because they cant even start playing.... Have you heard about twitch.tv ? About streams? And what about those people who were waiting days in line, just to order new Iphone, Samsung or Tesla automobil ? This is not new attitude, this is something that works in real World.

Deal With it
    Edited: May 25, 2017

3. May 25, 2017  
    Nothing you can do about waiting if waiting is the only option for you.

It's been like this, on most the realms, since before warmane was warmane.

4. May 25, 2017  
    I bet mos of this people that dont want to donate are new to this community, i've been donating to this server since it was the old molten-wow i mean the very first working icc boss we had was the Lord Marrowgar, u tend to forget that if it wasn't for my money and many other people that donated we wouldn't have a tbc expansion or even a wotlk working 100%.
    If u dont want to donate dont do it, but dont expect to have the same privileges as us. Now dont cry cause u need to donate 10$ to skip queue cause i bet most of u spend much more per week on useless things.
    Man I had some fun back then, I was in nox eternae and we Had A Blast learning the bosses, We downed most of them before they were tweeked because they were to hard.

I Donated then and now that im back even though I lost my old account because of what happened to molten I donated again, Its worth every penny.

5. May 25, 2017  
    I joined after 11h in queue and I instant alt f4 because time to go bed. The 10 seconds on Outland were fun. Thank Warman :))))

6. May 25, 2017  

1. There are people who are working in some kind of jobs, but still they are in que, because they dont want to donate.
    Well to them. Yes money are money, but dont forget.... time = money. And if you think saving 10 Euros, but sacerficing 4 hours in que is worthy deal, then your time is worth 2.5 Euros per Hour, but if you gonna que more times, then your time is worth less and less, because of every hour you spend in que. So just donate and make your time Worth something
    To them. I had a job since i was 13years young. Yes they were ****ty jobs, but i knew, that if i want something i have to work for it. So stop complaining about it. You have the possibility to make money somehow too.
    To them. Why are you playing WoW ? You want to chill and throw your problems away, you want to cover the problems so you dont have to think about them, i get it and i know it. Well its hard situation, but there are possibilities and if you could afford PC and Internet, you can figure out, how to make 10 Euros to donate. I bet there is some way, you can make those 10 Euros

To summ it up. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome in grown up world, where money can make difference and where you decide if you want to be the VIP and the supporter for the thing you love or where you just want to enjoy it money free. But if you decide for second choice, you gonna be more patient. In grown up world, people with money and good attitude have benefits. Deal with it

Ps. To those, that are new here or saying that new people dont know if the product is good, because they cant even start playing.... Have you heard about twitch.tv ? About streams? And what about those people who were waiting days in line, just to order new Iphone, Samsung or Tesla automobil ? This is not new attitude, this is something that works in real World.

Deal With it
    Actually, you are right.
    Would it be so no matter who is in the queue because simply the lack of capacity I would say okay **** happens.
    But currently I see the Admins no action needed the capacity is increased.
    Suppose it would be all premium customers then would have synonymous 17000 people directly to the server can?
    I think the whole thing is just money-making.

Sorry for my bad english.

7. May 25, 2017  
    Actually, you are right.
    Would it be so no matter who is in the queue because simply the lack of capacity I would say okay **** happens.
    Suppose it would be all premium customers then would have synonymous 17000 people directly to the server can?

If it's a money-maker it's because of every single one of us, the players of this server. They've always had this perk for each person that donated. Now, when a new realm is launched and it's an extreme success, everyone complains about not being able to get in while people that have donated, can.
    Well, a service is overpopulated, so queues are expected. You get gelous or you feel it's something unfair? This is how this works. And they launched a product that worked so nicely that they made profit. World works this way. If you're old enough, you should know.

8. May 25, 2017  
    Actually, you are right.

The server have to have a cap, because it would be unplayable. Can you imagine farming Primals? Doing Dailys or quest in General ? It would be the same problem as we have now in the World. The problem is overpopulation. It have consequences. You cant limit the world population we live in, but you can make a limit on WoW server, so the overpopulation wont happen and the server is enjoyable for everyone.

And lets say its for moneymaking purposes. You have to think, that servers have to pay for something too, if they want to be the number one, or good in general.

9. May 25, 2017  
    to pay at something u have not test is just throwing money away
    Just a suggestion, enjoy the never ending que.

10. May 25, 2017  

Deal With it
    And what about people that cant pay becuz donation options are very limited?

11. May 26, 2017  

Deal With it
    People from third world country don't play wow only to forget their problems u know. None all of these countries are in war or have seriouslt problems. If they can afford PC and internet it's because like in EU and US they are mall and shop that sell PC. But euro is just not their currency and shopping through internet and Credit card is still in "devlopement".

Don't build your opinion about what BBC and other garbage like this tell you :)

12. May 26, 2017  
    And what about people that cant pay becuz donation options are very limited?
    People from third world country don't play wow only to forget their problems u know. None all of these countries are in war or have seriouslt problems. If they can afford PC and internet it's because like in EU and US they are mall and shop that sell PC. But euro is just not their currency and shopping through internet and Credit card is still in "devlopement".

Don't build your opinion about what BBC and other garbage like this tell you :)
    Those who wants, always find a way instead of excuses. So probablly you both have a point, but there is always some way and that was my point. Find a way and support server + become VIP or wait in que like others. There always be those, who make 1 step more and will have more then others.

13. May 26, 2017  

Deal With it
    this should be the pinned post

14. May 26, 2017  
    With the confimation of the second TBC server, hopefully queue agony will end for many. Any further discussion is really unnecessary so mods, go ahead and close this thread.

15. May 26, 2017  
    10:25AM GMT+2 Log in: Get queue of 13 players. Estimated time? stuck on calculating.
    11:40AM GMT+2 Still in queue: position 9 now. Estimated time...still calculating.

Im sorry. But if you get the queue on this server...you might as well not play because you will not get in in a reasonable time at all.

This will be the start of the second 6+ hour queue that I have been in. Last queue this long i didn't have enough time before needing to be somewhere else to do anything. So what is the point.

Lets see at what time i will get access today...

First ... 5678 Last