1. May 26, 2017  
    10:25AM GMT+2 Log in: Get queue of 13 players. Estimated time? stuck on calculating.
    11:40AM GMT+2 Still in queue: position 9 now. Estimated time...still calculating.

Im sorry. But if you get the queue on this server...you might as well not play because you will not get in in a reasonable time at all.

This will be the start of the second 6+ hour queue that I have been in. Last queue this long i didn't have enough time before needing to be somewhere else to do anything. So what is the point.

Lets see at what time i will get access today...
    Yeah idd, I entered que as 38, 1 hour later it's at 26.
    Edited: May 26, 2017

2. May 26, 2017  
    I'm getting real sick of these DCs just before peak times.I went to eat and watch 2 episodes of Samurai Jack (this is a 40 min period) and when i alt-tabbed i was disconnected from the server into a 1k que , also this happened 25(9:55 ST at the moment of this rant) mins ago not when the server had crash issues this morning.

It's happening so often now that it makes me think it's intentional so non-donors would get triggered into donating to skip the que.Not implying anything here just stating the obvious.And please i don't want to hear anything from the server's fanboys, i.e. "just donate".

P.S: inb4 i get banned for saying what's on my mind LUL.

3. May 26, 2017  
    I can't understand how ignorant people can be. Referring to the last posters...
    Is your brain too small to understand that people that have donated at some point, when they join the realm, they push you back on the queue? Server is open to the public. Public is too large to fit in an already-too-high-cap-for-the-expansion realm. So, to join, you must do a queue. Surprise! People that support this project with money have a perk: no queues! Now, get over it.
    If you are new to Warmane you should know that this perk has always been here. A pity for you the server is that popular, huh?

EDIT: As Obnoxious said, client does NOT display your correct position in the queue because it is not coded to show an increase in the queue's position. Blizz didn't have to back then.
    Edited: May 26, 2017

4. May 26, 2017  
    the real problem is, that when i wait out that 6 hour queue, and finally get in, the server is restarting in 4 minutes. it is LITERALLY impossible to play without donating, because the server restarts more often than you can wait out the queue.

5. May 16, 2020  

First ... 678