1. May 24, 2017  
    Jesus , 10€ per slot , this is a real money making scheme , Nostalrius was doing it for free when they reached 25k ppl and got shut down and investigated by Blizzard with a potential law suit.
    If this is for profit I wonder how long untill Blizzard will start investigating.
    Yet the vast majority of the 12000 on Icecrown and 13000 on Outland never donated a single cent.
    But if you dislike our servers, go play on Nostalrius and continue swallowing their "alternative facts." Oh wait.

2. May 24, 2017  
    https://www.giftcardgranny.com/
    I've used this. Sometimes you can get deals where you're actually getting a discount on the donation, and Warmane still makes the same profit. You have to be sure it's a card type that Paymentwall accepts though.
    Yea definitely double check paymentwall, my friend already had issues donating with a CVS gift card that is just recently no longer accepted by paymentwall. Kind of annoying cause I recommended it to him seeing how easy it was myself.

3. May 24, 2017  
    So are the login servers opened first to Donors and then to the rest? Logging into the server immediately after it shows online after going down and there's already 13000 plus a 162 person queue.

4. May 24, 2017  
    Alright guys, then how can u explain this.

Yesterday. I was logging in 15:00 Moscow time - no que. My friend on raid call was logging in 15:02 Moscow time and got ~1300 que. We both have non-premium accounts.

What the ****? 1300 people decided to rush the server in 1-2 minutes?
    Answer this.

5. May 24, 2017  
    Don't want to be this guy, but you all are correct with the donation base running the server and what not. But lets keep in mind, once you profit over X amount of money off of a game that is not your's there could be legal issues that will follow. Just saying, asking for donations to "Lower your q time" is basically saying "Pay2Play" Because I've been in que for 4 hours now since I've gotten off of work, and realistically at this point I only have a few hours left of free time.

What I'm getting at:
    >Basically you have to pay to actively play on this server (Which is schemey)

That being said, I do intend on supporting and donating but I simply just feel almost teased in the sense of playing this private server.

6. May 24, 2017  
    Don't want to be this guy, but you all are correct with the donation base running the server and what not. But lets keep in mind, once you profit over X amount of money off of a game that is not your's there could be legal issues that will follow. Just saying, asking for donations to "Lower your q time" is basically saying "Pay2Play" Because I've been in que for 4 hours now since I've gotten off of work, and realistically at this point I only have a few hours left of free time.

What I'm getting at:

That being said, I do intend on supporting and donating but I simply just feel almost teased in the sense of playing this private server.
    premium been able to skip the queue exist since 5-6 years ago on this server its nothing new for outland.keep in mind most premium people most likely havent donate single $ to outland because they have premium accounts from before ( like me for example).its simple supporting the server give you small quality of life bonus of skipping queue.its same as streamers in twitch who use subscriber only mode,however here its donate once skip queue forever.
    also you cant call this pay2play since you can play if you dont pay aswelll.pay2play is blizzard who lock your account if you dont pay them :D
    i understand for people who are new to warmane this may look really frustrating,but honestly for anyone who have a job 10$ for skipping 4-5h queue is nothing,you also get some coins later on that you can use for something later on.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

7. May 24, 2017  

What I'm getting at:

You donating is for your own conviniece. They offer the option to the public since the server is full. No one is responsable for your decision to donate but your own desire to not wait. So they do nothing wrong.

8. May 24, 2017  
    I waited over an hour and moved from position 9 to position 7 before server fell down again. This is sad. it's 21:35 and I'm in the queue since 14:00! If this isn't pay to play, I don't know what is.

9. May 24, 2017  
    I waited over an hour and moved from position 9 to position 7 before server fell down again. This is sad. it's 21:35 and I'm in the queue since 14:00! If this isn't pay to play, I don't know what is.
    It is "pay to support this server I enjoy so much so it can get even better".
    It is so nice this realm that people queue up to play!
    Oh, wait... You can play in an almost Blizzard-quality realm for free and if you pay 10 miserable euros, you can even say goodbye to the people who queue up to play it free.

Really, grow up. Go cry in Reddit forums because you have to queue up for a free high-quality realm. Or you can just donate, help improve it and even avoid the queue.

10. May 24, 2017  
    I bet mos of this people that dont want to donate are new to this community, i've been donating to this server since it was the old molten-wow i mean the very first working icc boss we had was the Lord Marrowgar, u tend to forget that if it wasn't for my money and many other people that donated we wouldn't have a tbc expansion or even a wotlk working 100%.
    If u dont want to donate dont do it, but dont expect to have the same privileges as us. Now dont cry cause u need to donate 10$ to skip queue cause i bet most of u spend much more per week on useless things.

11. May 24, 2017  
    Really, grow up. Go cry in Reddit forums because you have to queue up for a free high-quality realm. Or you can just donate, help improve it and even avoid the queue.
    Four words: third world country kid. If I had that money, I'd just play on retail.

12. May 24, 2017  
    10 bucks ONCE to skip the queue FOREVER, not per month, it's just few less pizzas and beers and you're in the exact same situation. If you can pay food, health, clothes, electricity, water, internet, damn sure you can spend 10 once in your life. So, don't give that crap about you not having money, no one's going to believe.

13. May 24, 2017  
    For **** sake all these people complaining.. 10€ once in a lifetime is not that big guys. Even my 10 years old sister have that amount of money

14. May 24, 2017  
    As if I have all those things. If I did, I'd just be IRL, not in a damn game. My internet is 0.6$/month and I share it with my neighbours.

15. May 24, 2017  
    As if I have all those things. If I did, I'd just be IRL, not in a damn game. My internet is 0.6$/month and I share it with my neighbours.
    meanwhile you have money for PC....and free time to complain at forums and play games...

First ... 23456 ... Last