1. May 24, 2017  
    meanwhile you have money for PC....and free time to complain at forums and play games...
    You'd be amazed what kinds of PCs can boot BC. Also learn to read, I already said I'm a kid, and I'm sure many other highschoolers are in my position atm. How arrogant can you people be?

2. May 24, 2017  
    If nothing else, a new account should be able to get immediate access for a short time (For maybe the first hour) just so they can try it out. From the perspective of people who have not played, how do they know they're getting quality work if they can't log into the game to try it themselves? Honestly, if I got a long *** queue the first time I logged in and never got to play, I'm definitely not going to pay $10 for it, and would never think twice to try and log in again. It's a smart business decision.

Luckily, I didn't have that queue.

How many times have you bought a $40-$60 game that turned out to be hot garbage?

3. May 24, 2017  
    To be honest server doesnt feel like there 13k ppl playing on it, queues look very fishy to me.
    what exactly does a 13k server feel like?

4. May 24, 2017  
    How many times have you bought a $40-$60 game that turned out to be hot garbage?
    It's funny that forums are populated mostly by older folk eloquent in English language. Which are in top 1% of wealth on Earth. You guys just can't put things into perspective can you?
    Most of the folks playing on private servers never actually bought a game. Its only vocal minority, who is the core of forum community that had such leisure.

5. May 25, 2017  

Que

So 8 hours ago i was in que 2500 and now i am still on 400 is it posible that only 2k people with non premium acounts have logged off in past 8 hours? Do we have like 10 k + premium acounts?

6. May 25, 2017  
    same thing i wait from 12 am till now from 1200 to 400 now

7. May 25, 2017  
    So 8 hours ago i was in que 2500 and now i am still on 400 is it posible that only 2k people with non premium acounts have logged off in past 8 hours? Do we have like 10 k + premium acounts?
    Every donor that logs in pushes you back in the queue, but the client doesn't updates the place in queue. You could have been pushed back to 3000 because of donors logging in and the position will just stay as it is, since it doesn't supports increasing the number as far as I know.

8. May 25, 2017  
    Talks of leisure and wealth. Go get a job, then you can afford 10$ instead of crying over pocket change.

9. May 25, 2017  
    started que from 500, 9 hr later dropped to 209 still 400min estimated

10. May 25, 2017  
    So i am waiting right now for 8+hours to play at the server on my day off, I understand to wait for 2 hours but 8 hours it is craziness so you push us to be prem-users. I was thinking to be a prem-user but thats not good advertisement for any new incoming player i am starting to have second thoughts

11. May 25, 2017  

Endless queue....

I joined the queue at 12pm (west europe clock) with 800+ i'm still in almost 9 hours later...

12. May 25, 2017  
    In que since 10 AM.After 12 hours of waiting im 15(was 15 place 5 hours ago).

13. May 25, 2017  
    Donate 10€ and ur problem will be gone.

14. May 25, 2017  
    Same mate it is ok just pay 10 bucks i am not for sure after 9 hours of waiting

15. May 25, 2017  
    I was in your case too. Monday at morning (9am server time) and I've been in game at 14pm server time

First ... 34567 ... Last