1. May 23, 2017  

Queue

This is madness. I was playing normally on the server until the restart which was 5 mins. I literally spammed the connect button and still ended up in a 600 queue (which ain't so bad you would think). The problem emerged afterwards, where I've waited for 4 hours to connect (and I'm still waiting) but I only dropped to 400th in queue. 200 places in 4 hours?! At this rate, it doesn't seem like the population will change drasically in the matter of months. And don't give me stories like: it's the new server, queue will disappear shortly. I went through all Lordaeron madness with 3000+ queue which was melting in 1 hour, 2 tops. This is something entirely different. Someone needs to address this.

2. May 23, 2017  
    It's quickly becoming the most popular realm. You waiting is mental and that's why you're upset, do something else or login strategically.

3. May 23, 2017  
    What sort of addressing? Stable server + old and new donors skipping the queue = longer queue wait per slot.

4. May 23, 2017  

queues

are you serious?????
    http://prntscr.com/fb95gc

what's wrong with this queue, i don't think you should be waiting this long to hop onto a private server. is there any future updates for faster queuing?

5. May 23, 2017  
    There is nothing wrong with the queue. Pay 10 euros or wait in queue. I have a job too, i didnt want to wait 4k queue so i sacrificed 10 euros.

6. May 23, 2017  
    I agree with Tofiks, 10£ is nothing compared to retail, And as long as the server is reasonable stable with high pop. You really get value for your buck.
    The least we can do is chip-in for the server fees etc.

7. May 23, 2017  
    What sort of addressing? Stable server + old and new donors skipping the queue = longer queue wait per slot.
    A few ideas come to mind. More frequent afk checks, smallers afk>dc timers in char list. Since new server isn't an option (yet), maybe putting your effort into increasing stability of your servers with more pop capacity. The problem is not the number of queued people, naturally it will get bigger with more donors. What I'm aiming is cleaning up the problems mentioned above. I don't want Outland to become Pay2Play.

8. May 23, 2017  
    I don't want Outland to become Pay2Play.
    do you even think what you write?
    tell me how are you going to play if server wont have an income to pay for your playtime?

logic is simple, those who donate basicly allow you to play here.
    so there are 2 options, aither donate and support the server you are playing in. or be freeloader and sit in que.

you guys keep thinking that warmane owes you something...

9. May 23, 2017  
    do you even think what you write?
    tell me how are you going to play if server wont have an income to pay for your playtime?

logic is simple, those who donate basicly allow you to play here.
    so there are 2 options, aither donate and support the server you are playing in. or be freeloader and sit in que.

you guys keep thinking that warmane owes you something...
    I won't mention the reasons why I'm not paying warmane, that's a topic for another discussion. While your patronizing is partially true, I came to the private server to play wow for free. If I have to pay to be able to play, I wouldn't be here obviously. I don't think warmane owes anyone anything, it's just sad to see couple of thousand potential players sitting in queue with the same or similar mindset.

10. May 23, 2017  
    To be honest server doesnt feel like there 13k ppl playing on it, queues look very fishy to me.

11. May 23, 2017  
    To be honest server doesnt feel like there 13k ppl playing on it, queues look very fishy to me.
    Meanwhile everyone in game complains that they can't get drops because too many people, that they can't get quests done because too many people, that they keep dying because ganked by too many people... if something smells fishy, go take a shower.

12. May 23, 2017  
    I won't mention the reasons why I'm not paying warmane, that's a topic for another discussion. While your patronizing is partially true, I came to the private server to play wow for free. If I have to pay to be able to play, I wouldn't be here obviously. I don't think warmane owes anyone anything, it's just sad to see couple of thousand potential players sitting in queue with the same or similar mindset.
    your speaking is pretty reasonable.
    but then if you came here to play for free, que is the consequences of that.
    as for potentiol players, well inside, there are 13k potential players already, so what is your point to that?

13. May 23, 2017  
    It's funny seeing people say "Pay €10, it's nothing" while the vast majority of the people who say this is probably getting money from their Mommies and Daddies.
    I won't even get started on the binary thinking related to the price divergence depending on your country, and the paying method, since this server is filled with people from all around the World.

I get the Queue, and I completely understand and approve the idea of people paying to skip it.
    What I don't understand is the fact that a problem is being ignored. At peak times, the server has a 4k Queue line, which is probably 5 hours of waiting. That's just not good, and everyone can see it, because at this rate it's basically mandatory to pay if you want to play, which is weird, because I remember them saying there will be a Shop (P2P/P2W? That's a first).
    With 1 Hour of Queue time there would still be people paying to skip it, and other people who come to privates because it's free and has no problem waiting a REASONABLE amount of time to play it, Which is basically what our OP suggested.

14. May 23, 2017  
    I don't want Outland to become Pay2Play.
    Well I guess it's a good thing it 100% isn't up to you.

15. May 23, 2017  
    It's funny seeing people say "Pay €10, it's nothing" while the vast majority of the people who say this is probably getting money from their Mommies and Daddies.
    I won't even get started on the binary thinking related to the price divergence depending on your country, and the paying method, since this server is filled with people from all around the World.

I get the Queue, and I completely understand and approve the idea of people paying to skip it.
    What I don't understand is the fact that a problem is being ignored. At peak times, the server has a 4k Queue line, which is probably 5 hours of waiting. That's just not good, and everyone can see it, because at this rate it's basically mandatory to pay if you want to play, which is weird, because I remember them saying there will be a Shop (P2P/P2W? That's a first).
    With 1 Hour of Queue time there would still be people paying to skip it, and other people who come to privates because it's free and has no problem waiting a REASONABLE amount of time to play it, Which is basically what our OP suggested.
    I do understand that it is huge diffrences between each country. And it may not always be so easy we think it should be. But I think there are two sides here. And there is a fine balance between these sides, that I feel both sides forget.

To the people that does not donate:
    1) You can't just increase the cap, because it needs donation (money) to run better servers.
    2) The server needs to be lag free and stable, or people will quit later.
    3) They can't just open a new server because of servers costs.
    4)
    Meanwhile everyone in game complains that they can't get drops because too many people, that they can't get quests done because too many people, that they keep dying because ganked by too many people... if something smells fishy, go take a shower.
    (Included #4, because I felt it was a good way to tell it).

To the donation people again that just say "donate":
    -Not every person can donate, for diffrent reasons.
    -Payment issues.
    -Lack of money.
    -ETC?.

But then there are those who does not pay, but got the money, and the possibility. I am sure there are a lot of them too. It is not only the two very diffrent sides.
    I think it is important to understand both sides, and that there are not only two sides at the same time.
    -Sorry for my bad english, I hope I am able to see the situatioon from both sides.

123 ... Last