1. May 23, 2017  

Donated, Payment Confirmed Still no Premium

I made a donation and all my details were accepted and confirmed and my bank even asked me if this charge was fine and i said yes and I still have not been credited with premium and am stuck in a 3000 person que

2. May 23, 2017  
    There currently is no queue skipping on TBC.

3. May 23, 2017  
    Check your account on website. Did you get your coins? Is your donation rank premium? How long has it been since you donated?

There currently is no queue skipping on TBC.
    It was enabled a few days ago already.

4. May 23, 2017  
    its been like an hour, I have no coins and my rank isn't premium. I'm scared to recharge it again and have it doubled charged but this is taking forever??

5. May 23, 2017  
    There could be issues with website because of high load after TBC launch. There was another forum thread about this and coins arrived after 2 hours. Wait a few hours and if you still don't get the coins and premium status, send an email to [email protected].

6. May 23, 2017  
    should I just charge it again?? has anyone had experience with it working the second time?

7. May 23, 2017  
    If payment was successful then your money was taken and you should receive your coins and premium status soon. If you make another payment then you will have to pay for both. If you decide to charge it back, it can result in a ban. Also, making another donation shortly after first one will probably trigger Paymentwall fraud check and if it does, you won't be able to donate again til you show them some kind of documents.