1. May 23, 2017  

DK Questline: "How To Win Friends and Influence Enemies" bugged?

Me and a whole group of people have been hacking at these crusaders for a solid 3 hours now, no one has gotten them to tell the secret. Is it bugged?

2. May 23, 2017  
    Not the right place to report it. And you didn't explicitly mention the particular realm.

Do you use the 'Persuaders' and hacked them without using offensive abilities at all?

3. May 23, 2017  
    Yes, I used both persuaders, took off all gears. Each one of us have hacked at least 200 of them now, combined 1000+, no one has proc'd the secret. This is ice crown btw.

4. May 23, 2017  

Quest bug

The quest [How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies] is bugged, i've been stuck on this quest in 2 days. It's not only me having this problem.

5. May 23, 2017  

BUGG: How to win friends and influence enemies

Quest is buggy and no response to my gm ticket since 2 hours. fix pls :( realm is icecrown and name is russenboy
    Edited: May 23, 2017

6. May 23, 2017  

How to win friends and influence enemies

Anybody knows how to fix this quest. we are 20 dks running around in the starting zone, and nobody can get the quest done. Please help us!

7. May 23, 2017  

Dk quest: How to win friends and influence enemies

dont work help im stucked for like 3 hours

8. May 23, 2017  
    You need to wait for ticket if it means you can't get further in quest chains and for bugs you have to report them on Bugtracker.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Confirmed, it doesn't work on Lordaeron too...
    And Justmarried, this isn't just a simple chain quest, this is the starting zone chain for Death knight, Most of the players here doesn't ask for a permanent solution because it will take months, we just want some temporary solution for now so people could play death knights.

10. May 25, 2017  
    I'm not getting past either
    Edit: today I logged on again, and on the first hit it triggered. I attacked a pursoader (the staff lady), but that shouldn't matter
    Edited: May 26, 2017

11. May 26, 2017  

12. May 26, 2017  
    Gm completed the quest for me after about a day with an open ticket.

13. May 27, 2017  
    Had the same problem, beat on mobs yesterday for an hour. logged in today, and it completed normally on the first mob. take that for what it's worth.