1. May 23, 2017  

Best AoE class

Hey there, just wanted to know which class has the best AoE skills ? Or is there even a class with which it is worth to pull several mobs and spam AoE skills?

Thanks in Advance.

2. May 23, 2017  

3. May 23, 2017  
    Hey there, just wanted to know which class has the best AoE skills ? Or is there even a class with which it is worth to pull several mobs and spam AoE skills?

Thanks in Advance.
    The answer is always a Rogue.

4. May 23, 2017  
    Mage with imp Blizzard.
    Pull as many as u can, nova, run away little bit, blizz, blizz, blizz. Done :)

5. May 23, 2017  
    If you mean best aoe class in dps go with the moonking

If you want the best aoe class to lvl its frost mage

6. May 23, 2017  
    The answer is always a Rogue.
    lul

Unholy Death Knight.
    For both leveling and dungeons and raids.
    Only down side is that its not instant burst AoE dmg.
    Will provide best constant AoE pressure at any time, buff AoE dmg done by other casters, dmg mitigation, and self healing (last two for leveling).

Edit:
    It all depends on what kind of AoE Damage u want and where.
    Again, i feel like Unholy DK will provide u with best Constant AoE DMG on XXX targets.
    Fury Warrior and Ret Paladin will give u great amount of Instant Cleave Damage when it comes to 2-3 targets.
    Rogues and Ferals will provide u with great amount of Instant Burst AoE Damage on XXX targets, BUT, u will be limited cos of Energy, it wont be constant. Once u get on 0 u have to wait.
    Frost DK is somewhere where Rogues and Ferals are but, u are not limited with Energy, u are limited with Cooldown on Howling Blast and procs (Rime and Killing Machine).
    Other casters (Shadowpriest, Boomie, Warlock, Mage) will provide u with nice amount of AoE DMG aswell, BUT, if mobs are hitting u, the damage wont be as good.
    Hunters will give u great AoE DMG if they are speced into Explosive Trap. Otherwise not so much...
    Shamans, i dont know.

If u want to level fast, do world quests, pull ton of mobs alone and kill them without them killing u first, and not spend a lot of time on regening mana or hp, Unholy DK is the way to go from my point of view, followed by Ret Paladin.
    If u want something else, it will come to personal preference, so ask urself if u want to play a caster, melee, any kind of question that will help u decide.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

7. May 23, 2017  
    lul

Unholy Death Knight.
    For both leveling and dungeons and raids.
    Only down side is that its not instant burst AoE dmg.
    Will provide best constant AoE pressure at any time, buff AoE dmg done by other casters, dmg mitigation, and self healing (last two for leveling).
    +1.

For leveling, I say Retribution Paladins (if above 59+ for Divine Storm, if not, Protection Paladins) because they just have good constant and burst AoEs with nice sustainability.

In raids, Warlocks can do some sick ****ing AoE dmg with Seed of Corruption, but again, Unholy DK comes on top if we are talking about long-time constant AoEs. Shadow Priests are also very very VERY strong AoE class. (One button AoE FTW)

8. May 24, 2017  
    I'll say warrior. I'm a fury warrior and I end up doing highest dps in ape fights. Once u have good gear the whirring and cleave abilities do **** loads of damage. It's damn fun.

9. May 24, 2017  
    uh dk is best aoe dmg dealer, nothing compares to this class

10. May 26, 2017  
    Geez, don't listen to these noobs. Warlock is by far the best AoE class. Just spam Hellfire, it will kill everything and everyone.

11. May 26, 2017  
    I'll say warrior. I'm a fury warrior and I end up doing highest dps in ape fights. Once u have good gear the whirring and cleave abilities do **** loads of damage. It's damn fun.
    warrior is cleave dmg, not aoe. ww hits 4 targets max and cleave hits 2(3 with glyph)
    sure, thunder clap is an aoe, but stance dancing to tc > normal cleave rotation, idk..

12. June 5, 2017  
    feral with berserk has some sick aoe aswell :)

13. June 6, 2017  
    uh dk is best aoe dmg dealer, nothing compares to this class
    It seems you never had a party with a skilled demo lock. He will destroy everything :D

14. June 7, 2017  
    warrior is cleave dmg, not aoe. ww hits 4 targets max and cleave hits 2(3 with glyph)
    sure, thunder clap is an aoe, but stance dancing to tc > normal cleave rotation, idk..
    I think it's still worth noting though, Warrior 4 target damage is so high that it still competes with other classes on full AOE in a lot of cases and of course on 2-4 target cleave nothing comes close.

15. June 7, 2017  
    I think it's still worth noting though, Warrior 4 target damage is so high that it still competes with other classes on full AOE in a lot of cases and of course on 2-4 target cleave nothing comes close.
    then again, its is not an aoe, but a cleave. op was asking for aoe dmg

12 Last