1. May 23, 2017  

At least 20:1 horde vs alliance

I have been stealthing around on my sons alliance druid and every where i go my track humanoids is all red dots.

Went through stv last night. Counted 86 horde and 4 alliance.

Went to Hillsbrad. 116 horde 6 alliance.

Arathi Highlands 30 horde 2 alliance.

Imagine the internet shaking QQ when people want to bg.

LOL.

2. May 23, 2017  
    When people start to queue bg, horde will have to wait a lot longer then alliance. Because of that I am pretty sure some of the horde will change faction, because of the longer queues.

All in all, I think it is way too soon to panic. Yes, it is obvious there are a lot more hordes, but 20:1 in total? No.

There are about 2.5k-3k more hordes online then alliance at peak times. That is actually a lot.

3. May 23, 2017  
    When people start to queue bg, horde will have to wait a lot longer then alliance. Because of that I am pretty sure some of the horde will change faction, because of the longer queues.

All in all, I think it is way too soon to panic. Yes, it is obvious there are a lot more hordes, but 20:1 in total? No.

There are about 2.5k-3k more hordes online then alliance at peak times. That is actually a lot.
    and they end up leveling mule alliances to pop queues if its not prevented.

4. May 23, 2017  

5. May 23, 2017  
    This really seems ridiculous while playing this ratio. i've seen maybe total 20 ally in stv in 2 hours. mby like 300 hordes. Even in duskwood getting ganked by 5-10 hordes groups. arathi is little easier 10 ally - 100 horde kind of. Dont know about the other zones but gonna be interesting when hitting outlands.

6. May 23, 2017  
    Many alliance are avoiding those zones you listed. Just like many horde avoid badlands, searing gorge, and burning steppes.

Certain zones have always favored certain factions.

7. May 23, 2017  
    wait for outlands, i see more ally than horde at points

if you don't count ring of blood, if you want RoB as ally, you're ****ed

8. May 23, 2017  
    there is always atleast 20-30 horde at ROB.never seen more then 1-2 alliance around.
    i dont know what was h/a ratio at release day or on low levels but in outland horde are atleast 5 times more.just look around any zone you go there is horde players everywhere and very rarely you see alliance.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

9. May 24, 2017  
    People always play Horde more often than Alliance on TBC servers. This isn't new