1. May 24, 2017  
    People saying faction population is fine probably are level 20 plebs, cuz right now i see probably 1:5 advantage to horde and its clear and number son web are fake

2. May 24, 2017  
    A very bad one. Given time it will balance itself out.
    True, just give it time, when server population decreases to 0 it will be balanced.

3. May 24, 2017  
    People saying faction population is fine probably are level 20 plebs, cuz right now i see probably 1:5 advantage to horde and its clear and number son web are fake
    Cute, you and all the other like..20 crybabies on these forums are right. OUTLAND is WARMANEs business, it's an investment of time, resources and energy you genius. Do you think they'd leave their project to die and they need your good for nothing oppinions(which are not oppinions, are only demands..because yea) because you are not "satisfied"? It's not even been a week, when you're dealing with such high numbers you can't make rush decisions or you risk ruining everything. So please, leave the server, come back in 1 month or so, then you'll see if the imbalance is still here and they do nothing about it. Stop being a baby and play or stop playing alltogether. The 1:5 thing you're talking about depends 1 on the zone 2 on the time you're playing at. If you're dumb enough to go in intense pvp areas aka stv and tanaris in the first days of a server, you deserve it mate. Even if the numbers were different by 1k, which in a 13k server is not much, you'd still get "outnumbered everytime".

4. May 24, 2017  
    I wouldn't call the numbers fake...it doesn't go over well on these forums...

5. May 24, 2017  
    Go create 5 more posts about warmane faking numbers here. Oh, dont forget posting it on reddit too. And and and .. do a research too with analysing /who. Maybe even upload it to youtube. JESUS JUST DONT PLAY HERE IF IT BOTHERS YOU, my friend :)

6. May 24, 2017  
    People who are complaining about the "faction imbalance" make me laugh. I played on Medivh-US during TBC and there were at most around 3k players total on that realm. Both factions.

Wrath babies I tell you.......

7. May 24, 2017  
    I am in STV right now, and I counted 47 horde just around the hunting camp. My track humanoids is one bug mess of red dots. Not one green dot.

8. May 24, 2017  
    Only factions queue could solve this, as any level boost or something is **** , horde may level profesiol alt faster and continue playing horde. ( shares mats over neutral banks )

9. May 24, 2017  
    Gotta love all these people propably playing horde themselves.. I choose to play alliance because I know it will be unbalanced = more noobs to gank.

10. May 24, 2017  
    So making Alliance 7x instead of 5x is a "bad move"?
    it would shift everyone leveling there instead, ending up after 2 weeks with insane amount of lvl 70 ally and just a few horde ones, the balance issue can only be done by players.

I already switched from horde to ally just because of it honestly

11. May 24, 2017  
    Gotta love all these people propably playing horde themselves.. I choose to play alliance because I know it will be unbalanced = more noobs to gank.
    I am rolling Alliance

12. May 24, 2017  
    You dont see the problem i guess you are playing horde. The thing you mention about battlegrounds and primals has nothing to do with this.
    We have no chance of completing elite quests cause it's just full of hordes = We cant really get any gear from quests @70
    You want us to get good at pvp with no gear and unbalanced faction numbers. Our chances of getting gear are way lower since our population is lower.

And it's not really fair PVP since Horde faction is overcrowded and they gank you 3v1 4v1 5v1.
    Which means they are just cowards and cant really properly PVP 1v1.

Dismantled.

13. May 24, 2017  
    Most important question for me , second day i check lvl 70 players and nobody at battlegrounds , why ? pvp already dead ?

First 12