1. May 24, 2017  

Leveling boost for Allaince

Given the massive faction imbalance Horde vs Alliance, perhaps the Developers might consider a leveling bonus for those who roll Alliance.

I personally rolled Horde right off the bat, because I have been Horde since 2006. But then I saw the imbalance.

Maybe give Alliance a leveling bonus.

Just an idea.

2. May 24, 2017  
    A very bad one. Given time it will balance itself out.

3. May 24, 2017  
    So making Alliance 7x instead of 5x is a "bad move"?

4. May 24, 2017  
    who knows what outcome will it produce. i'd guess that it would basicly do nothing as leveling only atm means something.
    i highly doubt it would majorly effect imbalance in any way.

Deathmaster is correct, time will solve most of the imbalance probalem, atleast for pvp side.

5. May 24, 2017  
    In short, yes. Ally have ALWAYS had an easier time leveling due to zone layouts and linear progression.

It's the first week, relax.

6. May 24, 2017  
    Ally has always had a lower pop for TBC, it's not going to solve itself unless they do something to intervene. The worse it looks for alliance, the more people that roll horde

7. May 24, 2017  
    I dont see a problem with faction imbalance, if server is so high popullated. It might be even really good for Alliance players, who are trying to farm some Ore, Primals or something. You cant kill your faction Aly, but you can kill a horde player and get the ore for your self so.... And the best is, you dont have to wait for battlegrounds. If you say, that you are afraid of Horde players, because you are not good enough in PvP, then i have one advice for you...

GIT GUD

8. May 24, 2017  
    But gap between horde/ally when peak times is around 3k player.

Give away free queue pass for alliance can solve this issue

Last night:
    Total: 13000 player
    Horde: 8008
    Alliance:4992
    Edited: May 24, 2017

9. May 24, 2017  
    But gap between horde/ally when peak times is around 3k player.
    Give away free queue pass for alliance can solve this issue
    You are put in queue before the character select screen. How would this mechanism know what faction will you login as?

10. May 24, 2017  
    lol, ofc need a created character b4

11. May 24, 2017  
    Ah, of course, whorde crying against any buff to Alliance, denying the gigantic problem at hand! How very predictable. These people should just be fuking ignored.

I'd say give a big discount on all mounts to Alliance, if you want to fix the problem. Lvl30 -- 10g. lvl60 - 200g, lvl 70 - 500g, lvl 70 epic -- 3000g. Problem solved.
    But ofc nothing will be done and they'll lose all people and then relaunch their buggy crap of a server in a year, saying that THIS TIME WE BALANCE FACTIONS, PROMISE! .........

12. May 24, 2017  
    Negative and insulting comments are usually coming from people who failed in their life. You can make fun of them or blame them, but thats gonna change nothing really. Enjoy it or simply leave it. Warmane gave us opportunity to enjoy closest tbc experience we had till now and they created this as they wanted it to be. There is experienced staff behind this project.

Population here is fine as it is, Blizzard never gave favors to one side. ( BUT THEY COMPENSATED ALLIES WITH BETTER HUMAN CARIAL aka FREE TRINKED HURDURRRDUR!!11!) - well thats difference version of the game, you chosen to play here yourself, stick with it.

Moreover having less people on your side gives many perks as some people stated before. More materials to farm, more honorable targets to kill, less competition in AH etc..
    Edited: May 24, 2017

13. May 24, 2017  
    Ah, of course, whorde crying against any buff to Alliance, denying the gigantic problem at hand! How very predictable. These people should just be fuking ignored.
    Got raped too much?

I'd say give a big discount on all mounts to Alliance, if you want to fix the problem. Lvl30 -- 10g. lvl60 - 200g, lvl 70 - 500g, lvl 70 epic -- 3000g. Problem solved.
    But ofc nothing will be done and they'll lose all people and then relaunch their buggy crap of a server in a year, saying that THIS TIME WE BALANCE FACTIONS, PROMISE! .........
    In one month open pvp is completly gone thanks to flymounts. People will disapear in raids and bgs, than the open world is free for you to level in peace.
    In endgame times faction inballance will hit horde way more than alliance. Alliance can still raid and do their pve stuff with a 5k player base. Horde pvp guys will wait in queue for bg and get bored.
    It is not unusual for pvp players to switch to the lower pop faction because then they have more enemys to slay and less waiting time in queues.

Their is no reason to stop all those crybabys to leave who rolled alliance and get upset because of some faction inbalance in the first days or some ganks, those will leave anyway.

14. May 24, 2017  
    It is not unusual for pvp players to switch to the lower pop faction because then they have more enemys to slay and less waiting time in queues.

Their is no reason to stop all those crybabys to leave who rolled alliance and get upset because of some faction inbalance in the first days or some ganks, those will leave anyway.
    Exactly that, i dont get people who are always butthurt and negative. just ****ing leave.

15. May 24, 2017  
    You all who are whining about faction imbalance really need to start thinking. THIS IS A PLAYER THING NOT A WARMANE THING. So what if there is a few thousand more Horde than Alliance or vice versa. You can STILL do your dailies, you can STILL do your dungeons, you can still PVP, you can still RAID. There is still a lot of players on both sides. Now if it was more like 10 alliance vs 100 horde then that is a different story but that isn't the case now is it?

12 Last