1. May 24, 2017  

64Bit WOW Client

I was searching and searching and found nothing that works for me ...

Finaly its done ... here is the x32 & x64 Bit Exes for Warmane.com ....

Download (NoPw) :

https://www.file-upload.net/download...armane.7z.html

If you have Problems like ... (in Error Log) ACCESS_VIOLATION

or (in Logs dir) Could not repair because the storage file ....

... GET OWNER**** OF THE WHOLE FOLDER ... AND TURN OF THE WRITE PROTECTION !!!

Greetz

2. May 24, 2017  
    I haven't encountered that problem or I wouldn't know what triggers it. Have you tried downloading mop elsewhere then changing the realmlist to Warmane?

3. May 24, 2017  
    I`ve taken the Stream Version by "Shaundre" - Name of that Version was "MoP für Warmane von Shaundre" ... 9MB ... In this Version and in all others ive donloaded / provided / promotet by Warmane @ Download-Center only have a x32 Bit Exe ... Every one here i`ve ask about a x64Exe ,says There is none ... I`ve take the Originals (64 by Blizz) 2 Versions MoP-5.4.8.18414 & MoP Wow-64_5.4.8.18291 ,some trys`n busts later i`ve found a connection patcher that works with the MoP64-5.4.8.18414 (SkyFire-EMU Connection Patcher) ...

And now its Sounds linke that Warmane has already a working 64 bit version or how?
    Then I apologize and you can delete this here ... was only proud and wanted to share it with all ^ ^

Sry for my English ...
    German Schools ,you know ? xD

Greetz

4. May 24, 2017  
    I was searching and searching and found nothing that works for me ...

Finaly its done ... here is the x32 & x64 Bit Exes for Warmane.com ....

Download (NoPw) :

https://www.file-upload.net/download...armane.7z.html

If you have Problems like ... (in Error Log) ACCESS_VIOLATION

or (in Logs dir) Could not repair because the storage file ....

... GET OWNER**** OF THE WHOLE FOLDER ... AND TURN OF THE WRITE PROTECTION !!!

Greetz
    Thank you for virus infested link with 50 different fake download buttons..

5. May 24, 2017  
    Oh Man ... nur weil du zu dämlich zum kacken bist ... ich wollte es nur teilen ... dann macht es halt zu und gut ist ... 80% der Spieler hier sind eh nur am nörgeln ... dabei seid ihr das Problem

6. May 24, 2017