1. May 24, 2017  

Warlock Specs

Is there any other spec viable other than the SB one?
    If yes can u guys resume its playstyle pls?

I'd like to play Warlocks but if i have to spam SB for ages...**** that, i'm here to have fun

2. May 24, 2017  
    shadowbolt spam e.g destro is only viable at a later stage in the expansion - t5 and t6+.

There are about 5 different affliction builds that r viable, a few demo ones. Just google warlock TBC builds.

3. June 5, 2017  
    Destro incinerate over imolated target
    a bit faster cast than shadowbolt , more dmg (except shadow vulnerability but its 4 charges and need to be crit before/realy with 10%-15% crit..) and a bit less mana... I am for now using imp sacrifice , imolate/ conflagrate , Incinerate for fill... maybe i am wrong about it so I'd like to discuss about.

4. June 7, 2017  
    Play Demonology or Affliction instead. It's pretty easy to specc, just take every talent that will increase your throughput.

Demo rotation is chill, just keep up Agont/Doom, immolate and corruption on all targets and spam Shadow Bolt into a primary one. Finish off low mobs with Shadow Burn.
    Rotate Seed around for AoE. Demo really needs to play in a group with Shadow Priest though for Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Embrace to keep him up in raids. Unless you got good healers of course.

Affliction's pretty much the same but with more dots to manage. On short lived mobs UA + Corruption is enough. Otherwise just keep your dots rolling everywhere.

I raided throughout TBC up to Sunwell as Demonology and consistently was top 3 on damage, usually first. This was up to Mu'ru which we stopped raiding at. Granted, this probably had more to do with players being exceptionally bad and inefficient with their DPS back in those days more so than Demo being strong. That being said though, both speccs I mentioned are viable.

5. June 8, 2017  
    Is there any other spec viable other than the SB one?
    If yes can u guys resume its playstyle pls?

I'd like to play Warlocks but if i have to spam SB for ages...**** that, i'm here to have fun
    http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents/warlock Nightfall, Backlash, Shadow bolts for days

6. July 2, 2017  
    0/40/21 demo ruin is top dps spec for locks until haste comes your way. It significantly (200-300dps) outperforms everything early and even in full t5, destro specs only being able to catch up throughout t6. The only catch is pet management.

Pick either imp or succubus as your pet to use and buff it with appropriate talents. Imp is better in prebis/t4. The 10% scaling bonus to dmg from succubus becomes better heading into t5 and beyond.

7. July 3, 2017  
    I dont think soo if you play demo show me your dps and i give you answer :)

8. July 4, 2017  

9. July 4, 2017