1. May 24, 2017  

unable to donate

Hi,

Do you guys have a problem with donating lately ? I have been trying to donate for three days on two of my accounts ( out of 5) and couldnt do it, transaction wasnt completed... called the bank, everything is alright, tried a ticket on the website no solution yet, it has been three days and its kind of frustrationg since im multiboxing and I have to wait for the two accounts which are in queue.

I have tried several cards, even my friend tried it to do it for me, still the same message.

I could share the account name via PM to a staff.

Any easy fix for this?

Thank you,
    Kind regards,

Nailter

2. May 24, 2017  
    You need to contact Paymentwall's support. They handle everything in the whole transaction. We don't receive any data at all, just the donation forwarded at the end of the process. Things to make sure though: that it's a credit card, not a debt one, and that it's available for international transactions.

3. May 24, 2017  
    Well I did that, and they have replied to delete my browsers cache .... I mean common thats first thing I have done.
    I dont see the possible issue since I have already donated from the same card, but different account (ingame account), bank has no problem with it, but even that I have tried different computer even a phone and different cards, still nothing on those two accounts.

Is there any obvious thing to cover?

Thank you
    Kind regards

4. May 24, 2017  
    Not that I can think of. If it was an issue with the card it would block the transaction and they'd ask for proof you're the owner, and you already tried from different computers so that checks the other suggestion I could make. I can only assume Paymentwall themselves are having some internal issue and not being upfront about it. I'll forward this to the rest of the Staff, since similar complains have been starting to appear lately, even if by a very tiny group of people. What I can suggest as an alternative that many people with issues or without credit cards use are Subway gift cards if you're able to get them (some people even buy just codes online, but those get a slice cut off them and I don't know of any reliable site to suggest).

5. May 24, 2017  
    I appreciate the suggestion, although I doubt in Czech you can get those.

Thank you for forwarding the issue and big thanks for fast reply!
    Would you let me know please if you receive any more concrete information?

Kind regards.

6. May 24, 2017  
    Well, I did a quick search and there are Subway stores in Czech Republic, if that helps (http://www.subway.cz/).
    And sure, if I receive any information back I can reply here again.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Thanks,

Yea I know there subways, but kinda too far from my city. Anyway lets see what they will reply.

Thanks