1. May 24, 2017  

!! Attention Horde Players !!

Our troops reporting that your forces outnumber us 1:20 from Coasts of Stranglethorn Vale to Golden Sands of Tanaris, fighting Dirty. As an Elder member of the council i cannot let that happend, we'll take actions ! For every innocent man killed, one of your villiges will burn. Cleansing starts from today !

http://postimg.org/image/btlp4fdk3/

We will have justice!

2. May 24, 2017  
    And here they come, alliance constanly getting raped in bg, wandering the fields of blood and bones, demonstrating their skills and powers by killing lvl 20 peasants.

So it begins, regardless of level, red is dead.

3. May 24, 2017  
    It seems to me that only (skull) higher level horde like to pvp with lowbies. Everyone else is chill. mostly.

4. May 24, 2017  
    cant wait to meet ya in 1v1 mage

5. May 24, 2017  
    You don't want to face burning fires of Kirin Tor, young Shepard

6. May 24, 2017  
    Our troops reporting that your forces outnumber us 1:20 from Coasts of Stranglethorn Vale to Golden Sands of Tanaris, fighting Dirty. As an Elder member of the council i cannot let that happend, we'll take actions ! For every innocent man killed, one of your villiges will burn. Cleansing starts from today !

http://postimg.org/image/btlp4fdk3/

We will have justice!
    This is what I call a grade A loser

7. May 24, 2017  
    Promoting greykill ! Great, it won't worsen the problem at all ! xD

8. May 24, 2017  
    I used to never gank alliance unless I saw them agress on horde. Now I have been ganked by groups a couple of times, and I think the next time I see some questing alliance or lowbie I´ll just kill him. Sorry.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Well, I got to say that, indeed, I have seen a really large number of horde groups in STV, and killing everyone they see, thing that it is normal, but, I have seen aswell level "skull" horde players camping me for example. What I try to say with this, is that in both faction there are stupid persons who only know how to kill people when they are sure they can win.

Just keep playing and spread the good mood boys and girls, server is being really funny for now.

10. May 24, 2017  
    Lol horse fighting dirty. I have yet to see a leveling horde player aggress an ally. However, what I've seen from allies are:
    -skulls camping lowbies
    -a group of 5 watching a single player clear a mob camp for an item then kill him to get the item
    -70 feral Druid camping ruins of bal'lal and nesingwary
    -a 50+ warlock chase me all the way across the map out of his way just to kill me, then camp me.
    -group of 5 stealthed allies in hillsbrad mines

And so on.

But yeah we fight dirty. Your ******* is on fire because you started **** while leveling and got wrecked as a result, lawwwl. Enjoy your grief

11. May 24, 2017  
    I have seen alliance groups killing in thousand needles, so much /cry

12. May 24, 2017  
    And by the way, I was there. I saw my buddy on his rogue camp you and tbag your corpse

13. May 24, 2017  
    I typically leave alliance alone unless they're harassing other players. Other than that, I give them a /cheer or a /hug.

14. May 24, 2017  
    Lol horse fighting dirty. I have yet to see a leveling horde player aggress an ally.
    Go and try leveling an ally char in stv/tanaris/ungoro, esp. that last one.
    And you know what's best? That it usually looks like this:
    1) higher lvl attacks me
    2) I defend myself
    3) 75% of cases someone helps him as soon as I start fighting back
    Faction balance is broken here. For every 4 hordes I see I can't even find 1 alliance player near.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

15. May 24, 2017  
    Hahaha thats the noob gnome mage that gets killed by the 50s in Un goro. Because of you I will kill every ally I see when levelling. I usually do not attack people questing, but just because of you dude I will kill whoever I can!

12 Last