1. May 24, 2017  

Karazan too easy.

How can Kharazan be so easy, full green tank that can clear whole Kara even Prince, can you explain me how balanced is that? I exped some challenge from the start.

2. May 24, 2017  
    How can Kharazan be so easy, full green tank that can clear whole Kara even Prince, can you explain me how balanced is that? I exped some challenge from the start.
    The content is post-nerf and it's an entry level raid.

3. May 24, 2017  
    You mean to tell me an 11 year old raid was cleared with a part green geared tank?!!!!!!! Madness!!!!!!!!!

4. May 24, 2017  
    People wants real raid, not a 30 minutes raid which is easier then Heroics.

5. May 24, 2017  
    Its Kara. first BC raid for noob or casual players (or begin epic stuff)

6. May 24, 2017  
    Indeed...TBC was not hard mechanically except certain fights, it's coordination and preparation. And again, Kara is the first thing people go to, of course is not rocket science for players who raided for a long time.

7. May 24, 2017  
    People should remember that this content is old and it's not much of a challange to a lot of players who played over the years in different expansions. Want something hard? wait for sunwell, there you can shine like a diamond. But be realistic and do not ask for "hardcore" stuff from a starting raid...you want people to be stuck on doing normals for months?xD

8. May 24, 2017  
    The guy who created the topic probably hasn't been in Karazahn yet, don't believe him!

9. May 24, 2017  
    lol i just expect that you have to be atleast preraid geared to clear Prince, if you think that it was always doable with full green raid group, them im done with this topic.

10. May 24, 2017  
    You are funny have you even been in Karazahn yet. Show us some videos of your green group going to prince :D

11. May 24, 2017  
    The druid who streamed last night, was full blue gear with 3 green items, and without one trinket. He didnt even had Clefthoof leather set for tanking, yet... Moroes hit him only 1500-1700. Watched stream only to Maiden... and this morning i heard they downed Prince. So its obviosly very easy.

Nightbane and Prince were biggest gear check back in time if we are talking about Karazhan. If your tank was not def caped, Prince would just destroy main tank in phase 2.

Also i asked one of their healers, he was ofc full green-blue with 1k healing. I remember back in retail you needed to have 1.2k healing for first few bosses and Curator, but from Curator you needed to roll wih 1.4k healing in order to make it to heal encounters like Netherspite, Nightbane, and Prince.

note: Last night raid in Karazhan, they had no consumables and no enchants, at all.

Looking forward to see hp and dmg values a bit higher, so you actually need preparation for Karazhan and some consumables, and not just atunement.

12. May 24, 2017  
    Thanks Cmonmon, thanks for a full description, i thought this noobs would know, but obviously you have to put it on the paper so they could understand.

13. May 24, 2017  
    Then wait for a non-entry raid.

14. May 24, 2017  
    For those talking about the Rus streamer, is the footage up for review? YT results run moot for a druid raiding karazhan in a guild named Surge. Google results also don't show much either. Was it taken down, or only live with no VoD?

15. May 24, 2017  
    What do you mean by a non-entry raid?

and to the others...if its true about the gear they were wearing, them im kind of sad.

Kara was and still is the best raid ive ever had and it was hard as hell and you needed full heroic gear...

123 ... Last