1. May 24, 2017  
    so u made it easy cause its entry raid? do u know how much people should do things before starting first raid in tbc Karazhan. its not only about Kara u ruined all that dungeons and farming xp before it

2. May 24, 2017  
    You're a troll dude. People left Lordaeron because it was buffed and could not raid casually, this is how the expansion was. People want TBC, not to prove they are so good at a damn 10 years old raid where bosses have 2-3 tricks. Any group with good coordination could down them without that much effort, it was a reason for Blizzard to nerf it in the first place and that was so people could actually get a chance to raid, people outside of your closed hardcore circle. It's an entry level you pro, no one cares, if you want to flex your muscles go Sunwell.

3. May 24, 2017  
    so u made it easy cause its entry raid? do u know how much people should do things before starting first raid in tbc Karazhan. its not only about Kara u ruined all that dungeons and farming xp before it
    Don't you worry mate, you won't do Vashj and Kael so easy, you'll have your fun. Nothing is ruined, the content is probably post nerf just to ensure that the majority of players have a chance at raiding.

4. May 24, 2017  
    The players that warmane get the majority of their income from dont want a challenge so dont be surprised when the content is nerfed to the ground.

5. May 24, 2017  
    You were foolish for leveling here in the first place if you were expecting a challenge.

6. May 24, 2017  
    "The realm will be progression based, emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning, with all respective attunements."
    emulating the 2.1 patch but post nerf content.lolo
    Most of the casual people don't play on BC guys, they just go straight to WOTLK or higher.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Marcus leave post please, we dont need noob to comment here. Enough of your stupidity.

8. May 24, 2017  
    Is nerfed like blizzard nerfed it, not "to the ground" and still 1% got to see sunwell on retail, so yea. I'm sorry casuals-which is the vast majority, maybe there are even new players- need a change to raid without spending hours upon hours for farming materials and so on. Again, for all of you "hardcore raiders" that probably don't even play Lord because it's too damn hard, think before you talk and realize that if you want to have hard raids, you just have to progress to them. The raids are there.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Marcus leave post please, we dont need noob to comment here. Enough of your stupidity.
    Your comment makes you seem even more of a ***** than I thought:). ok mate, continue crying like a baby because you can't prove your point;) have fun, maybe go back to your better servers? they are waiting for their pro player

10. May 24, 2017  
    I dont get why people are mad that kara is easy - it is 1st raid tier, it never was hard (even before patch 2.1 nerfs). There are little to no mechanics and it is ment to be done with dungeon gear. Also what do you expect for a 10 years old raid + most of the ppl done it like 100 times .. Ofc it will be easy, if you want something hard, wait for gummy or make own server with different boss mechanics. Now stop crying that the raid is easy, it is supposed to be easy.

11. May 24, 2017  
    Man , on post nerf not only Kara is nerfed dude wake up.
    All the raids after it will be much more easier :
    -All TBC raid monsters will have their health reduced by about 30%. (see this post)
    -The standard melee damage output will be reduced as well.
    -Abilities remain unchanged, except for Illidan who won't use Shear anymore.
    Again , what's the point of playing BC if you want a casual quality ? Just go to Cataclysm you'll be fine

12. May 24, 2017  
    While I dont give a ****... I can see why maybe the hardcore people are pissed. if it was cleared with people in mostly greens, that is kinda ****ed up. I dont care how nerf it is. It should've been able to be cleared with people in mostly greens.

13. May 24, 2017  
    Trust me server ill dramatically go down with population when people realise this ;)
    LFG server had few K population and was very popular at release.they had prenerf content.few months later server population was around 100 people online because everyone left,tired of the hard content.so no i dont trust you.aide of maybe few tryhard guilds i dont think anyone wanna see hard kara.dont think anyone care at all about kara in general aisde of doing it because its coolers raid ever( i mean cmon its ghost castle,cant get cooler then that)
    Edited: May 24, 2017

14. May 24, 2017  
    Maybe I`m casual, maybe i want it that easily so I can kill it. If you want something harder you can try legion raids on mythic or just do kara with 7-8 people ? Do you know how much work they need to put to make it prenerf ? The server wouldn`t be out for another 2-3 months atleast.

15. May 24, 2017  
    I played on LFG , they never had few K population as you say, it didn't have the hype of warmane today, and as all the servers the population start to decrease after few weeks.

First 1234 Last