1. May 24, 2017  
    I played on LFG , they never had few K population as you say, it didn't have the hype of warmane today, and as all the servers the population start to decrease after few weeks.
    they had atleast 2k pop at the start.people start leaving the moment they find out 25m raids are almost impossible for most of them.
    claiming that people will leave the server because kara is too easy,as some people did, is simple *****ic.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

2. May 24, 2017  
    They left cause server had insane lag spikes at start, and cause of pathing bugs when it was sorted out after 20 days low pop stayed but we are not talking here about it? I cleared all on l4g and yeah i did not expected that hard content here but i did not expected making panda from tbc also. This is insane...I understand that 75% of realm are non tbc players and casuals or lets say easy mode players but they should give us some balance at least, or lord version of outland.

3. May 24, 2017  
    Comparing 8K of warmane to 2K of L4G is simple *****ic too, just use your brain, if we suppose that 6K casual dumbo will leave cuz its too hard will get the pop of L4G that was okay.
    As all ppl are saying , 10years game has outdated strats, the only difficulty is the 'raw difficulty' that implacate high boss pull hp and high damage.
    Pretty sure 70% of the server community came here of hard content and doesnt want roll over the bosses, just check up the forums back in 2008 after the post-nerf and see how it went.

4. May 24, 2017  
    Don't you worry mate, you won't do Vashj and Kael so easy, you'll have your fun. Nothing is ruined, the content is probably post nerf just to ensure that the majority of players have a chance at raiding.
    Just to put it plainly, it's not wise to have a Lordaeron Naxxramas 2.0, especially since we have never stated at any point that this would be a "hardcore realm".

I will be closing this now, since the discussion is so prone to people insulting each other.

First ... 234