1. May 24, 2017  
    What do you mean by a non-entry raid?
    Meaning a raid that isn't a 10-man that's intended for players coming straight out of leveling/dungeons/reps.

2. May 24, 2017  
    Meaning a raid that isn't a 10-man that's intended for players coming straight out of leveling/dungeons/reps.
    Will all PvE content be post-nerf?

3. May 24, 2017  
    Im aware of that, but wheres the fun in all of that if you can clear if with full blue/green without enchants/gems/flasks etc.

4. May 24, 2017  
    Will all PvE content be post-nerf?
    I don't know, but the later raids are difficult in their own right.
    Im aware of that, but wheres the fun in all of that if you can clear if with full blue/green without enchants/gems/flasks etc.
    If there are bugs, please report them. Otherwise, Blizzard's misdoings.

5. May 24, 2017  
    Thanks Cmonmon, thanks for a full description, i thought this noobs would know, but obviously you have to put it on the paper so they could understand.
    Man, kara was hard before it got nerfed. you've been informed content is AFTER the nerf. So expect what you should expect and don't throw false accusations of non-scripted content when it works as it should. You had to have hc gear and all that jazz in the first kara, not the nerfed one. Get that in your head and have fun at Kael and Vashj.

6. May 24, 2017  
    The druid who streamed last night, was full blue gear with 3 green items, and without one trinket. He didnt even had Clefthoof leather set for tanking, yet... Moroes hit him only 1500-1700. Watched stream only to Maiden... and this morning i heard they downed Prince. So its obviosly very easy.

Nightbane and Prince were biggest gear check back in time if we are talking about Karazhan. If your tank was not def caped, Prince would just destroy main tank in phase 2.

Also i asked one of their healers, he was ofc full green-blue with 1k healing. I remember back in retail you needed to have 1.2k healing for first few bosses and Curator, but from Curator you needed to roll wih 1.4k healing in order to make it to heal encounters like Netherspite, Nightbane, and Prince.

note: Last night raid in Karazhan, they had no consumables and no enchants, at all.

Looking forward to see hp and dmg values a bit higher, so you actually need preparation for Karazhan and some consumables, and not just atunement.
    POST NERF dude, get it straight, you don't need that much stuff for a damn entry lvl raid, that's why is the first one in the expansion, so casuals can do it and it can be puged without issue. Jesus tryhards.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Its not Blizzard, im 99% sure of that. You should just double check it again. im a TBC Fanatic player and played almost on every served in past several years, this is the first time i heard kara is this easy lel, it will ruin the server

8. May 24, 2017  
    Another doomsayer, oh boy, original.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Please, make the server require 10 buffs and 5 people to kill every mob, not challenging enough.

10. May 24, 2017  
    Man, kara was hard before it got nerfed. you've been informed content is AFTER the nerf. So expect what you should expect and don't throw false accusations of non-scripted content when it works as it should. You had to have hc gear and all that jazz in the first kara, not the nerfed one. Get that in your head and have fun at Kael and Vashj.
    It is nerfed when other Patches were released, please Marcus go on instant servers, it fits you well

11. May 24, 2017  
    It is nerfed when other Patches were released, please Marcus go on instant servers, it fits you well
    And what's that supposed to mean you "pro"? I enjoy lvling and growing on servers, and unlike you and don't cry like a baby because my little ego can't be satisfied by completing entry lvl raids along with the plebs, since it's too damn easy. The patch you're playing is 2.4.3 genius, only reps and raids are going with 2.1 meaning some raids are not up and you need more rep to enter hcs. Learn to read and stop being ignorant.

12. May 24, 2017  
    So YES, Kara is after nerf but you would not know how kara was after nerf because you have no reason to go there after you get some items and move on.

13. May 24, 2017  
    so let me see people that dont have gear ready for heroic dungeons have cleared karazhan? /cry

14. May 24, 2017  
    Trust me server ill dramatically go down with population when people realise this ;)

15. May 24, 2017  
    Kara was well scripted on !@#$%ยจ& and it was post nerf, the only hard part was the rng on where princes infernals landed. I was topping dps in half greens and no epics and we were able to blast through with similar geared players. The tanks were usually geared quite a bit better since they are able to get gear so much easier, but typically we were all dungeon and heroic geared

First 1234 Last