1. May 24, 2017  

6500/6500 Split cap ?

Is it technically possible to split cap to 2 side like 6500/6500 ?
    It can solve the issue i guess if it is an issue for Warmane btw.

2. May 24, 2017  
    So u want people to change faction by force? thats like trying to force people to be homesexual.

3. May 24, 2017  
    So u want people to change faction by force? thats like trying to force people to be homesexual.
    So glad homesexual isn't a thing.

4. May 24, 2017  
    Why all hordes refusing a balance to ratio that much ? afraid of what ?!

5. May 24, 2017  
    afraid of what ?!
    Playing with all those crybabys?

6. May 24, 2017  
    Playing with all those crybabys?
    Crybabies? With no alliance your bg queues wont exist and you might as well be playing a solo game. better yet, make it a free for all and lets see how you guys like it to see a sea of red everywhere.

We're not crying we're trying to come up with a good solution for everyone. Im sure it no fun waiting on 10min+ queues.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Only thing I say, is, if "Management" decides to give some reward to people who pass from Horde to Alliance (in case they decide to activate that feature), they give the same reward to the people already playing as alliance and handling the numbers nightmare xddd

8. May 24, 2017  
    It was done before on other server (won't mention name as someone may take it as advertisement), so it's technically possible. The real question is if they are willing to do that. Positive aspect of it would be perfect faction balance.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Just get out. Honestly. Log off.

10. May 24, 2017  
    If possible:

When total server population reaches 12000 - The higher population faction gets a Que
    When the server reaches 13000 - The higher population factions que move twice as slow as the lower one, meaning for every 2 players that enter the lower one, 1 player enter the higher one.

How to check? Last played character for more than 10 min (or something). To bypass this by loggning a lower pop faction character, the player needs to sit 10 min just to get lower que next time.

If this is not possible - Split to 6500/6500, simply by locking any login on higher population faction.

I play Horde

11. May 24, 2017  
    No, accounts aren't tied to factions so there would be no way to control for this.

12. May 24, 2017  
    So glad homesexual isn't a thing.
    I definitely have had sex with my home before..
    I'm a dick and I go in and out of it all the time.

13. May 24, 2017  
    I don't think it's fair to punish players for choosing Horde by raising their queue times. I'm not really interested in BGs, so I personally don't care about potential wait times. If that was a concern, I could just make an Alliance character. Everyone has to wait to log in, and I don't think anyone deserves special treatment simply based on the faction that they choose.

Just my 2cp.