1. May 24, 2017  

Halion

Anyone know when will halion be fixed? it's been for 3 months that u can see both psyhical and shadow realm.. sometimes i feel like warmane staff doesn't care. (i know you will say post it on bugtracker but hey go check it out! its on goddamn bugtracker for 3 months!)

2. May 24, 2017  
    They do care, but outland is out so Halion isn't the "priority".

3. May 25, 2017  
    +1 zelda Decide making a dk first in my wow carrier but dk quest chain broke since 2 days ...

4. May 28, 2017  

5. May 28, 2017  
    HeyGuys, halion is fine. keep increasing cap on outland and let icecrown have 160ms all day, its fine :) Keep up the good work :))

6. May 28, 2017  
    HeyGuys, halion is fine. keep increasing cap on outland and let icecrown have 160ms all day, its fine :) Keep up the good work :))
    i believe tbc expansion is abit lighter on hardware, thats why they are able to increase cap to such heighs.
    plus, they had to do something about 3-4k que.
    each K they add is exponentially increasing money they spend on hardware, there is a big difference from holding 12k or 13k on icecrown if speaking about hardware.
    and ofcourse, there are always limits after wich things become ridiculous.

just understand things from their perspective.

and idk about you, but 160ms is nothing, i dont feel any laggs.

@OP, sure halion is bugged, whoever playes warmane for longer than a year, can understand, that its wayyy faster to adapt than to seek justice. its not like they owe us smth.

7. May 28, 2017  
    and idk about you, but 160ms is nothing, i dont feel any laggs.
    cuz u never played with 50ms?

8. May 29, 2017  
    cuz u never played with 50ms?
    if you are asking if i play on blackrock, then yes i am.

9. May 30, 2017  
    if you are asking if i play on blackrock, then yes i am.
    so you're telling me there is no delay on icecrown whatsoever? LUL try playing a warrior on both icecrown and blackrock. you will most definitely feel a HUGE difference (delay wise ofc)