1. May 24, 2017  

Should I roll a rogue for PvP on WOTLK or TBC

I really enjoy WOTLK mechanics and balance but it seems rogues are not as strong on these servers as they were on retail. I took a look at the arena soloq rankings and not even a single rogue could make it into top 100 whereas on retail some were pushing rank 1 in 3's. Should rogues be more viable in TBC? I don't need the class to be one of the best but I would like to play on a server where if a soloq rating system existed some could at least make in onto the leader board. I'm new to the TBC PvP scene though and want to get some insight into how it's different from WOTLK.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

2. May 29, 2017  
    If you like rogue and have partner for 2s 3s you dont need to be afraid of picking rogue. The reason why rogue isnt in soloq top 100 is that soloq picks random teams which isnt good for rogue cuz for rogue, there are only some playeble comps which are top tier comp. 2nd reason is that rogue need good cominication cuz u are class that is the most dependant on cds and without comunication u can easilly use cds wrong.So if u have partner pick rogue, if u wanna play soloq, rogue isnt good choice. Sry for bad english :p.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

3. May 29, 2017  
    Rogue IS THE BEST pvp class in TBC.

4. May 29, 2017  
    rogues here cant push arena rating cuz they are just bad lul

5. May 29, 2017  
    ye and becouse of that there are 2 rmp in top 10.