1. May 24, 2017  

Questions about current state of PVP

Hello, new player here.

1. Is BGs active on EU times and weekends?

2. What factions have more pvp players? Who have longest wait time?

3. Is most of the players fully geared so I will have no chance on killing other players?

4. I've heard that alot of players just AFK in BGs. Is it any fun to PVP here? Is Alterec Valley alive or just boring waiting game?

2. May 25, 2017  
    Hello, new player here.

1. Is BGs active on EU times and weekends?

2. What factions have more pvp players? Who have longest wait time?

3. Is most of the players fully geared so I will have no chance on killing other players?

4. I've heard that alot of players just AFK in BGs. Is it any fun to PVP here? Is Alterec Valley alive or just boring waiting game?
    Well welcome ill try to awnser most of your questions.
    Im unsure which server you're talking about but this would be for Icecrown

1. yes BGs for the most part are active as there is a big population of PvP players on icecrown.

2. I would say alliance has more PvP players because of humans racial but recently there has been alot of alliance players heading horde for the shorter BG que times.

3. Well icecrown has been around for a while so yes most players are fully geared but theres new players everyday.

4. People that AFK in BGs dont amount to the people that are actually playing. and the people that are AFKing are usally Bots . AV is very much alive.

3. May 25, 2017  
    For BG's most likely go horde since bg que's are lower, on alliance there's so many in que you will wait more than you will play. As stated above, players are mostly geared and at most of the part in premades which makes it even more harder, but doesn't mean you can't do anything versus them, plus I recommend playing objectives in bg's instead of fighting as lowbie so to speak, also not to mention that players mostly forget about objectives in BG's anyways. For afk well, depends really... Some are bots or some are simply "hurt" that they died or team is not BiS geared so they afk, have to deal with that one. AV usually ends up in PvP fights which means long BG and there are usually few that focus on objectives so that's that.

4. May 25, 2017  
    1) Ques are very quick as horde i have under a min as ally is around 4 min

2) Horde has few PVP guilds ally may have one or two

3)there i a lot of bis players and a lot of new players most often than not bgs end up being gy campfests

4) Av is nightmare for me at least you will run into a premade 50% of the time during peak hours so its res die 2 sec later( most just stay in ghost since you cant do anything but die so thats what some call afk) there are also multiboxers on horde side so unless you get good premade it will last over an hour in av and you have no chance to beat him while he is camping in boss room

Overall i have to say its pretty balanced if you dont run into a premade or multiboxer
    Also as alliance you will not get access to VOA(ally win sometimes when multiboxers do not play it makes for very fun battles) since WG is owned by Multiboxers, but as random horde you will loose more bgs