1. May 25, 2017  

Impossible to level as an Alliance.

Honestly Warmane Staff, you gotta think about something to fix this balance issue cause leveling as an Alliance is literally like walking on spikes.
    I took 2 steps out of a city and got killed, i stood near someones mob and got killed, i took a deep breath... got killed... and so on and forth....

more people gonna leave alliance to go horde and restart cause it's just impossible. If the server ends up being 90/10 horde / ally then you may aswell just make it a PVE server.

Give horde people free faction change, maybe some kind soul will come to support our alliance arses!

2. May 25, 2017  
    Lure more players by mailing tyrande's noods to alliance only

3. May 25, 2017  
    You just need to ask any alliance player or check the common leveling zones. You see 10 hordes by 1/2 alliances.

4. May 25, 2017  
    Lure more players by mailing tyrande's noods to alliance only
    Yes, can confirm! I get a new set of Tyrande's n00dz every 10 levels, by mail.

@Thread, we'll see about it.

5. May 25, 2017  
    when will Faction change be available @Mercy?

6. May 25, 2017  
    I don't even know if we will be offering faction changes yet.

7. May 25, 2017  
    I don't even know if we will be offering faction changes yet.
    you really need to. a healthy faction balance is important. BG's will be unplayable and people might quit in droves

8. May 25, 2017  
    We may. I'm just saying I haven't heard anything about it as of yet.

9. May 25, 2017  
    Hope there will be no faction change option , why alliance must lvlup thru this madness , when horde free to lvl and then just change to alliance ? let them lvlup alliance if they wanna be alliance

10. May 25, 2017  
    I dont know if it is a difference in times when i play compared to others posting about faction imbalance, but when i am leveling ally are everywhere. Currently i am 64 in HP and i get ganked constantly. This morning before work i saw 4 other horde players running around and at least 30+ ally.

I know this is not everyone's experience (when i was in STV it was definitely horde heavy as it always is).

11. May 25, 2017  
    Get used to it, i've allways been a horde player and i've always been raped by allies on retail and on the old molten wow either in bg's or leveling. Sorry to tell u but the old times where alliance dominated are over in this expansion.

12. May 25, 2017  
    I found the solution in group leveling, couple big fights today in arathi, we won(alliance). Seems like team play is not the horde's strenght atm.

13. May 25, 2017  
    the horde ally ration is 50:50 maybe 45:55 what are you talking about

14. May 25, 2017  
    Swarmer, you gotta be kidding, dude.... Come on, I got raped on SVT and HP as an alliance. So many hordes, even in group, we have no chance to winning to so many horde population.

Yes, there is an problem with this imbalance (I don't understand how some hordes could say they getting outnumbered). First of all, this is the first week and thiis means we have to wait until it could get better, just try to level in zones or maps that doesn't have so many hordes (I now it is really hard). Second, do not try to make so many pressure, guys, give time because there is not much they can do to help with this issue right now. At least, thats what I think.

We just gotta be patience, that's all. Make group for leveling or try dungeon for fun, it's not that hard. I understant that its hard to have fun been alliance at this moment, so try make your owns solution to this issue and tell me because, I'm having a hard time leveling too.

15. May 25, 2017  
    Between Alliance questing zones, The Deadmines, The Stockades, and Gnomeregan, somebody could level from 1-40 as Alliance, and be completely immune to Horde players altogether.

What people are REALLY saying is that they can't level as efficiently as their counterparts, during an expansion that has always been more popular as Horde, on a PvP server.

Work around it, roll Horde, or feel free to take a break and come back in a few weeks, once the initial surge has died down. But don't act surprised that something that was predicted by several people is now unfolding, or that it's the job of the devs to immediately make everything equal through artificial means.

123 Last