1. May 25, 2017  

2. May 25, 2017  
    I dont know if it is a difference in times when i play compared to others posting about faction imbalance, but when i am leveling ally are everywhere. Currently i am 64 in HP and i get ganked constantly. This morning before work i saw 4 other horde players running around and at least 30+ ally.

I know this is not everyone's experience (when i was in STV it was definitely horde heavy as it always is).
    100% false. The faction ratio is like 8 horde to every 1 alliance. **** is absolutely ******ed and you can't even kill a quest mob because these beta *** horde players have level 70s with them rofl

3. May 25, 2017  
    100% false. The faction ratio is like 8 horde to every 1 alliance. **** is absolutely ******ed and you can't even kill a quest mob because these beta *** horde players have level 70s with them rofl
    I dont know how you can claim something i experienced while playing is false, but ok.

4. May 25, 2017  
    I'd like to put my 2 cents in and say I am a horde player and I haven't seen any horde gank alliance EXCEPT after the alliance had first initiated the fight. Been ganked by skull alliance about 10 times in a few hours.

And yesterday after I went to Arathi Highlands, got a grouped with a rogue. A warrior, mage and warlock attacked us, we killed them, they continued trying 2 more times after that each failing, following their 3 attempts of ganking us by outnumbering and outleveling us, we went on a killing spree, killing any alliance that we saw.
    For what is it 3-4 days now, all aggression that I've came across began by the alliance players. So from the bottom of my heart I hope you alliance get ganked, for trying to gank peaceful leveling people.

P.S Why do people insist on leveling in STV?? That zone is known for its massacring bloodbaths for years in WoW

5. May 25, 2017  
    Payback for the relentless ganking the alliance pulls on every single vanilla server.

There's also something to be said about a lot of leveling zones that the allies grief constantly. Forget doing the first bundle of mesingwary quests in stv since there's always 70 allies camping. The hillsbrad mines are constantly being griefed by rogues and druids. A 70 mage dropped aoes on tarren mill for hours 2 days ago Just last night there was a 70 Druid and mage running all over stv one shotting hordes in every common quest area.

I've seen a lot of fair fights between equal level players, but I haven't seen nearly as many 70 hordies in lowbie zones as I've seen alliance. Horde fights, alliance griefs, from what I've seen.

6. May 25, 2017  
    I'd like to put my 2 cents in and say I am a horde player and I haven't seen any horde gank alliance EXCEPT after the alliance had first initiated the fight. Been ganked by skull alliance about 10 times in a few hours.

And yesterday after I went to Arathi Highlands, got a grouped with a rogue. A warrior, mage and warlock attacked us, we killed them, they continued trying 2 more times after that each failing, following their 3 attempts of ganking us by outnumbering and outleveling us, we went on a killing spree, killing any alliance that we saw.
    For what is it 3-4 days now, all aggression that I've came across began by the alliance players. So from the bottom of my heart I hope you alliance get ganked, for trying to gank peaceful leveling people.

P.S Why do people insist on leveling in STV?? That zone is known for its massacring bloodbaths for years in WoW
    ?? i spent about 11hr yesterday to progress 2 level up due to constant gank from horde, abt 2 hrs wait for respawn, 5+ hour to walk back to corpse , First initiated?
    Pretty sure i wasn't dumb enough to initiate cuz of how much time i had wasted dying.. this happened in 3 different location that i escaped to. and iam a rogue walking in stealth mode with that 40% speed reduction

As from my experience i can tell at least 80% undead race will attack you cuz they seem to have some point to prove.

7. May 25, 2017  
    Mardesty, I agree i have spent lots of time in desolace as probably the only alliance and i have started 100 % of the fights. The first horde player attacked me at lvl 41 in arathi.

8. May 25, 2017  

this. I never initiate fights, I've always been about minding my business and questing, and most horde seems to as well, hell I was doing the wastewander tanaris quests yesterday and there was probably 30 horde and there were 2 allies standing on the edge nuking players everytime they sat down to eat or drink, easy kill for us but they let it go because they were focused on questing.

Allies have given me fits and since then I'm now on a kill all red type of deal. **** with me and I'll **** with you, they did it to themselves by camping lowbies with high level toons

9. May 25, 2017  
    Go zangarmarsh and try to do something being ally. Really, no elites no questing no nothing, always parties of 5 hordes with 1 lvl 70 babysitting.
    The worst leveling experience of my history by far. 4 hours here, got 1/2 lvl.

10. May 25, 2017  
    I just want to share what I think: it is NOT worth playing this server as an Alliance. I have been hyped since day one. I love the expansion. I love leveling. I love PvE and I even love wPvP and PvP overall. But this is something different. All, absolutely all, my "need" (as I tend to play a lot and get addicted to WoW) to play this server has, finally and sadly, died. I have been turned off over and over and over because since I reached Outland, I was simply unable to progress through the content. Absolutely ANYWHERE or ANYTHING I went or I did was crowded by horde players. I felt completely locked off of the content I wanted to enjoy. This is not the usual "Horde here, gankers there, so let's progress in that place that there's less activity and we can enjoy something, even wPvP". No. I literally, no exaggeration, see more horde players than mobs in any relative-small questing place.
    My experience since I reached Outland is negative, very negative. I also, though, want to congratulate for the flawless product you devs have come to. Outstanding. Now, I hope horde players can enjoy it, since nearly no alliance guy can access it.
    I guess that if I really want to continue playing here I will have to play at 4am and don't sleep ever again. Or progression will mean nothing since I won't be able to reach any end-game (at that point) anytime soon.

11. May 25, 2017  
    I just want to share what I think: it is NOT worth playing this server as an Alliance. I have been hyped since day one. I love the expansion. I love leveling. I love PvE and I even love wPvP and PvP overall. But this is something different. All, absolutely all, my "need" (as I tend to play a lot and get addicted to WoW) to play this server has, finally and sadly, died. I have been turned off over and over and over because since I reached Outland, I was simply unable to progress through the content. Absolutely ANYWHERE or ANYTHING I went or I did was crowded by horde players. I felt completely locked off of the content I wanted to enjoy. This is not the usual "Horde here, gankers there, so let's progress in that place that there's less activity and we can enjoy something, even wPvP". No. I literally, no exaggeration, see more horde players than mobs in any relative-small questing place.
    My experience since I reached Outland is negative, very negative. I also, though, want to congratulate for the flawless product you devs have come to. Outstanding. Now, I hope horde players can enjoy it, since nearly no alliance guy can access it.
    I guess that if I really want to continue playing here I will have to play at 4am and don't sleep ever again. Or progression will mean nothing since I won't be able to reach any end-game (at that point) anytime soon.
    This is why I have a problem with pvp servers in general. One high level person with no life can completely ruin someone's time on the server until they quit. A group of 5 dickheads can do the same.

Things like camping and griefing need to be moderated on such a high pop place like this.

And this is from a horde player who has been on an alliance killing rampage due to being camped relentlessly through the past 3 zones while minding my business

12. May 25, 2017  
    This is why I have a problem with pvp servers in general. One high level person with no life can completely ruin someone's time on the server until they quit. A group of 5 dickheads can do the same.

Things like camping and griefing need to be moderated on such a high pop place like this.

And this is from a horde player who has been on an alliance killing rampage due to being camped relentlessly through the past 3 zones while minding my business

13. May 25, 2017  
    I have been alliance since 2006, I have had a flirt and played some endgame content as a hord for some months but I'd like to play alliance. I can handle a gank or two, NP. But I really haven't enjoyed this experience, at the moment I'm just tunneling towards level 70, hoping it will eaven out on cap. But for every time I get ganked by large groups of hords I am considering joining them as many of my friends have, or just give up and go play Ludo.

You might argue that if I don't like it, just quit. And trust me, I will if I decide I don't.
    You can tell me I suck, that I might not have the skill required to play on such a kompetitive server. Well what if I do suck, can't I still play, I just vant to have fun too. You should be happy that there are people like me here too, so you can feel like you achieved something here in life.

I'm still really happy with the server quality, and I love warmane for what they are doing here. But I really do hope something is done.
    Edited: May 25, 2017

14. May 25, 2017  
    Leveling in Outland is currently a nightmare for Alliance and I highly doubt that anyone from the faction is having fun while playing the game. Every single elite quest mob is constantly camped by 1-3 groups of horde players. And like some people mentioned above, there are more horde players than quest mobs in some areas.

15. May 25, 2017  
    I dunno why everyone commenting from alliance mentions STV, put it this way, i have a 70 alliance shaman and am currently levelling a horde rogue, i went, azuremyst, darkshore, ashenvale, (cant remember next), dustwallow, hinterlands, felwood, winterspring, outland. My point is that while it is easy to level up in non poular zones for horde, everytime i need to be in the same zone, lets look at outlands specifically, i see at least 10-15 horde for every alliance and that is just a fact, ring of blood is camped 24 hours a day by 3-4 groups constantly, every dungeon meeting stone has multiple horde there too, meanwhile as alliance we have been lucky to see maybe 5 dungeon groups running across the entire faction. there is multiple times of day where i cant get enough people to run with meanwhile horde are running to meeting stones and summoning people in droves.

i would like to be on alliance and i may play my shaman for pvp as the queue times will be non existant but i will just play my horde for pve as its 1000% easier to get groups at any time of day and i dont have to worry about not getting to do group quests.

but yeah, going STV and tanaris and complaining is a bit silly as they have always been very popular to level as horde, especially in TBC where horde is a popular faction, the issue is when you get to outland you see just how outnumbered you are for everything, i know as an alliance i would never get Kazzak, or Doomwalker ever due to the volume of horde guilds and players.

my advice would be not to offer faction changes but to reduce the cost of all riding skills on alliance by 50% so temp more people to alliance, it is a nice bonus but not gamebreaking in the least

First 123 Last