1. May 25, 2017  

Which PvP Class for Outland?

Guys, what can you recommend me to play for pvp on thw outland server? Im before playing on retail and there are so many changes dont know what to play for mainly pvp and little bit pve..

Thanks in advance

2. May 25, 2017  
    In good hands every character can be good. It's your choice.

3. May 25, 2017  
    Player skill is the biggest factor, but the consensus I've seen thus far is that rogues, warlocks, shadow priests, and mages all do fine, and that warriors can be great, but are the most gear dependent class out there.

I hear mixed results on hunters and druids (depending on spec, for the latter).

Shammys are valuable as healers/support, but total RNG as dps. And paladins kinda have the short end of the stick in this expac.

But again, all classes CAN be fine if played well. Some just have a bit of a leg up (on paper).

4. May 25, 2017  
    You need to be more specific about what you like to play. I could say nice classes like Resto Druid, Arms Warrior and SL/SL Warlock. Of course, there is other classes that can play like Frost Mage or ShS Rogue. On arenas is common to see AWar/RDruid in 2v2, WWD on 3v3. World pvp or bgs is more fun to be played with ranged classes like Shadow Priest, Warlock or MM Hunter, but also you could play a Enh Shaman (dude, I love 2h WF). Thats my opinion but to say what its really working on Outland right now, its hard, you have to wait to see.

Edit: Of course, every class could be played, just need to know "how to" play with and agaisnt other classes.