1. May 25, 2017  

Dual Spec where is it?

It was stated dual spec will be available at launch for 100 gold on website. Im not finding this option...whats going on, was it delayed cause of problems or?

2. May 25, 2017  
    No it wasn't stated it would be available for launch.

Quality of Life additions such as Dual Specialization, Faction Change, Race Change, Experience Lock might not be present immediately on launch but are planned to be implemented.

3. May 25, 2017  
    Yes it was stated by Proterean in the topic preceding launch day. Indeed it isnt on main post, however my question remains

4. May 25, 2017  
    We'll let everyone know when it's ready. Don't worry.

5. May 25, 2017  
    Update: Dual spec is coming along well, but we're still working out the kinks on it guys. We don't want to present it to you and it still cause issues.

6. May 25, 2017  
    Update: Dual spec is coming along well, but we're still working out the kinks on it guys. We don't want to present it to you and it still cause issues.
    all hail Mercy

7. May 25, 2017  
    hopefully dual spec comes with its action bar switch, imagine having to setup your bars each time you change spec

8. May 25, 2017  
    there is an addon for that, i can't remember the name right now but i'm sure someone does. there is one for gear swapping too.

9. May 25, 2017  
    @HonorR95, there is ActionBarSaver addon for saving all your spells and binds