1. May 25, 2017  

Market- Item

I buy a item for points and then what to do to get it because the item i buy is down to the account screen and when i click its open a new page and the page doesnt do anything can you give the item to my character (Icecrown-Venomat-Show of Faith).(sorry for my english)

2. May 25, 2017  
    At the right side of item list in store there are shopping cart icons that you have to click to purchase the item.

3. May 25, 2017  
    Purchased item Show of Faith for 18.0 points 1 week ago . This is the message when i go to my account

4. May 25, 2017  
    If you purchased it then it should be in your mailbox in game on the character that was selected in store when you were buying it.

5. May 25, 2017  

6. May 25, 2017  
    Are you sure you had the right character selected when you were buying it? Maybe you sent it to another character? In any case, there is no support for anything you buy with points. No matter what caused the problem, you won't get any help if you haven't received it.

7. You are right . I have two characters with similar names and i send it to thw wrong one . Can somehow we can transfer the item to the right character.

8. Point items are not refundable and you can try to make in-game ticket for it, that you want to transfer item to other of your character because you bought it on the wrong one.

9. No, opening an in-game ticket isn't going to help. GMs don't do item transfers like that.

10. Well, then there is the answer of that one.